DU Animatic Question

I have a small upcoming project to help me improve my animation skills and I thought I might as well make it Roblox related. Unfortunately I still need some help with ideas and I was wondering if any of you could suggest an idea or suggestion. The animation (probably animatic) will be something along the lines of either an anime opening or closing for a fake season of the Days Union lore as an anime (events may be altered a teensy bit to make it feel like an anime). I've already come up with a season 2 opening, which covers the lastest video flamingo has uploaded ("I got trapped in a creepy Roblox group...") and also bits of the very first video and the ones that follow.

I'll probably use the first two videos, "This Roblox group gave me a VERY weird tour" and "Something unexplainable followed us in Roblox...", for the animation so it's best to suggest events or ideas from those videos. Heck, maybe even add a bit of the asylum video.

Long story short, what would you guys want to see in a season 1 opening? Maybe Radiant_day and Albert's somewhat confusing relationship (joking), or The Night Coalition's appearance and interest in Albert? Please let me know. Or don't. Up to y'all.

//Stay safe out there and wash your hands//
-3-✌️