Chapter 6: Wounds

I ran on the path they had not wanting to mess up Ron's grass. Then I see Sam and Ron talking, I went up to them. Luckily I was still wearing Jason's sweater so Ron wouldn't be asking questions about my injury.

Ron: Thanks for staying on my path Ace.

Ace: Oh uh yeah no problem.

Ron: So what brought you hear

Ace: Just came to get something from Sams room *Smiles*

He nodded and went back to talking to Sam. Sam looked at me like he was going to kill me. I mean I did leave the others with the Autobots. I turn around to see Optimus standing high and mighty and I started to panic.

Ace: *Whispers* Sam!

He looked at me and saw what was going on he started to lean on the door frame while still talking to his dad. Bumblebee came around the corner and started to shush us.

Ace: *Whispers* No go back!

I made eye contact with Optimus I was shaking my head telling him not to come here but he ignored me. I let out a big sigh and tried not to let out an irritated growl.

Sam: All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man!

I looked at Sam with a 'bitch really' face, which was definitely not suspicious. He just waved me off and we started to go to Optimus.

Sam: No, watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the... Please, please, please.

Then all the Autobots came I facepalmed so hard that Sam got a bit concerned.

Ace: *Sighs*

Optimus started to walk near a water fountain that Sam has and Sam started to panic.

Sam: No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!

Optimus stepped on the water fountain, I cringed poor Sam.

Optimus: Sorry, my bad

Sam: Oh, I... You couldn't...You couldn't wait for five...You couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to just stay! Just stay! God!

He looked at me I just looked at him back with a blank face. Sam was getting irritated I tried to calm him down. It was Working till Mikaela, Shelby, and Jason came. Then Sam turns to face me and put a hand in his face.

Sam: I told you to watch them. I told you.

Ace: Do they looked like they were going to listen to me! They can just squish me anytime they want!

Sam: Your right sorry

Mikaela: They seem to be in a little bit of a rush.

Jason: I mean it's not like our planet is in danger or anything.

Shelby: Ugh! Shut up

The 3 of them started to argue, and Sam steps back not wanting to be part of it. Then we saw Mojo Sams dog lifting up his leg on Ironhide.

Ace: Oh no

Sam turn to see Mojo, he started to freak out. I was praying that Ironhide wouldn't kill him.

Sam: Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God!

Mojo being the savage he is pissed all over Ironhide I tried my best not to laugh.

Ironhide: Oh, wet

He took out his cannons I almost fainted, I quickly ran to Sam. Sam grabbed Mojo he looked terrified.