Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to infernauhl and 4StarWriter for their ongoing messages of support and interest in this story. I am sorry I haven't updated in so long I have had a lot of work due for University and have been so busy I haven't been able to update from now on update should be once a week.

As Killian and Lily enter Granny's everyone goes almost silent as everyone glances their way before going back to what they were doing.

"Well I can see you have made a lot of friends in this town already Killy" Lilly remarks sarcastically

"Oh you're so funny Lila" Killian reply humourlessly

"I know, come on Killy no need to be pouty about it let get a drink" Lily smirks at his behaviour before she take a seat at the counter and waits for him to join her. She notices Emma looking at Killian.

"Seems the saviour has been charmed by you and she seems to dislike me I don't think she know I'm your sister maybe she thinks I'm another Milah"
He looks over at Emma "maybe your right Lila perhaps we should say hello"
"What are you up to ?"
"Oh nothing darling sister"
"And you wonder why she doesn't give in when you try to get her to admit her feeling you are an arrogant idiot "
"You wound me sister"
"That's enough of you stay here I am going introduce myself properly since you won't" say Lilly annoyed at Killian's behaviour.

Lilly walks straight over to the booth where Emma and Henry were sitting with the Book between them.

"Excuse me for interrupting but I have been told you're the saviour who broke the curse and I wanted to say thank you for reuniting me with my only family"
"I have never seen you in town before who are you?" says Emma
"Well under the curses power I was Thea Blanchard Mary Margaret's wild child sister who had final found a reason to stay and that bothered Regina so much she gave me a talisman so I was still under the curse but It made me leave Storybrooke and I travelled the world for 28 years until the curse broke and I went in search of my brother who I arrived just in time to watch go through a portal and my true love I have no Idea where he is. In the enchanted Forrest I was known as LK Jones or Lilliana Jones sister of Captain Hook"

"Your Hook's sister and you were taken by the curse" asks Emma

"Yeah I lost everything to that curse and spent 28 years not remembering my brother and my true love. I was alone in a world that I didn't understand until you broke the curse so I really had to thank you for making it possible to get one of my few loved ones back" Lilly tells them completely sincere.

"Never heard of you but your welcome I guess I know what it's like to be alone" says Emma

"I know you probable don't think much of Killian but he isn't as bad as you think he is a little clueless with women of this land and he is a stubborn Ox he will have to learn the hard way you just need to give him a chance" says Lilly before she return to Killian but Neal has taken her seat so she sit on his other side and discusses the old days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killian had gone to the bathroom while Lily wait suddenly she heard a scream she rushes out of granny's meeting Emma. They are soon joined by Killian and Tinkerbelle overhearing the conversation with Emma, Lilly looks at killian with raised eyebrows "Really Killian you're a Fool" she says annoy at him she then slaps the back of his head.

"Ouch sister" says Killian glaring at Lilly who just smiles back at him and says

"Honestly I wonder how we are related you are so clueless Killy"

They hear the scream again and arrive just in time to see Pan's shadow kill the blue fairy.

"Oh great you brought Pan's shadow to Storybrooke we are in trouble because if the shadow is here Peter is here as the shadow only does his bidding" says Lilly staring in the direction that the shadow flew off in.

"Pan is trap away in a box it can't be him" says Killian

"I know better than anyone how good Pan is at tricking people he has a plan in motion and having you think that he is trapped is letting him get further and further ahead who know what his next move will be.

To be continued.....................

I Do Not own any rights to Once upon a time, All rights reserved belong to Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. I only own my own character Lilly and any others I create that join the story later on.
This is my first book on wattpad, so please let me know what you think.
- Starzz🌟