21. BOTH WAYS

After Luke and I had our argument and Denver and I had our moment I'd stormed out of the penthouse. I'd gone to one of my old haunts, drinking and dancing the night away with the low lifes of society. I was groped, handled and I didn't give a single fuck. I just wanted to forget about the terribleness of my past, forget the way Luke looked at me like I was the scum of the earth for losing his child.

And he didn't even know the entire horrible truth of it all yet.

I spent hours stumbling around the streets of Las Vegas aimlessly. I had a rather racy dress on and a few men thought they could buy me for the night. I'd laughed at that because I probably did look like an escort, a prostitute, but I could also probably kill them in less than a minute. When they didn't find my laughter funny I got to prove that fun fact.

I'd given them a foursome they'd never forget. The hilarity of the situation was not lost on me either. Just some time before I'd been participating in a three-way fuckfest. Then I was fighting three men in a shady bar who wanted nothing but to fuck me then fuck me up.

I touch my busted lip with a smile as I enter the casino. It'd felt good to fight, let out some of that aggression. My heels click on the floor beneath me as I walk toward two familiar looking men.

"Seth and Rhys, right?" When they turn around they both give me a smile.

"Malyssa, right?" Rhys says and I can't help but look him up and down. He's a cutie for sure. He's tall, not as tall as Seth, but he's got to be about six feet. I wonder what he tastes like because he looks delicious.

"Yes, but you can call me Mal, handsome." I flirt with him and he gives me a wink with a smirk. Oh, he's playful too. I wonder what he'd be like in bed. I look him up and down hungrily which he notices and thoroughly enjoys.

Seth, who is also my cousin apparently, lets out a cough, interrupting the sexy exchange his friend and I are having. "Have you seen Denver?"

I glance over to him and answer, "not for the past few hours. Why?"

"He told us to meet up with him here like twenty minutes ago and now he's not answering his phone."

"You know how Denver is." I shrug. "I was just going up to our room, want to come? He's probably still up there."

"Sure," Rhys said automatically which makes me arch a brow at him. He wants to fuck, I can tell and I'm not going to lie, so do I. I've had a bit too much to drink and since Luke was pissed at me and Denver didn't want to give me some dick maybe Rhys could.

"Well, then follow me, boys." I turn on my heel and strut toward the direction of the elevators.

Once the doors shut Seth asks, "so who'd you get into a fight with?" I glance at my reflection in the elevator doors and realize I was a bit more handled than I'd originally thought.

"Just some guys at a bar who thought they could pay to fuck me. Jokes on them though, this pussy isn't for sale." That made the both of them choke.

"Jesus, no wonder Denver likes you." Rhys finally said after he was able to formulate words. "You're beautiful, blunt, and can fight."

"I fuck good too." The elevator dings and the doors open. I step out and realize they're not following me. When I turn they're both just standing there, staring at me. "What? I do. Now, come on." I hear Rhys mumble how he'd like to find that out behind me and the words make me smirk because he just might.

Once we get to the door I unlock it and walk in with the two of them behind me. The three of us all pause when we hear a loud moan come from upstairs. Now, not just moans the loud sound of a ball sack smacking skin repeatedly. Who in the actual fuck is Denver-