00 | Lemon Boy

Intro.
Lemon Boy

There once was a bitter-sweet man and they called him Lemon Boy.

"Bitter boy, bitter boy, bitter-sweet Lemon Boy!" 

He was growing in my garden and I pulled him out by his hair, like a weed.

And like weeds do, he only came and grew back again. So I figured this time in mind that I might as well let him be.

---

This is the story of Lemon Boy and bitter, compulsive Asher Daniels. The journey of two very misunderstood boys fighting for their own spot in this ever, humiliating world.

But the thing is, let's not forget Asher hates lemons with a passion - an utter, cringe-worthy, bitter passion. So, the fact he holds a vast hatred towards Lemon Boy too is a given. Right?

Maybe not so much when Asher finds an unconscious, beaten Lemon Boy in his back garden. Turning that first - oh-so blistering, summer morning of 08' into an - oh-so unforgettable one too.

Though, can Asher keep his hatred strong for the boy who somehow, continues to keep falling back into his life the whole summer? All while keeping up his own defence wall high. Or will he finally crack, finding a hidden sweet-spot for Lemon boy? The true Lemon Boy, with his bagage and all.

Thus, all while continuing to be the bitterest boys in town and the bitterest guys around.

And maybe - just maybe for Asher, all while gaining a new citrus friend?

Lenny Lemon.

---

A/N:

Hello friends! Long time no write. Lol. I hope you're doing all well! Especially in the worlds circumstances right now. This short story will be me testing the waters of the writing world (once again). Please keep that in mind. I do hope this blurb can give you as much satisfaction as it did me! Hehe.

PS: If you're willing to share, WHAT DO YOU FEEL YOUR BIGGEST INSECURITY IS?

Dedication:

---

Dear readers,

Don't forget to comment, vote, add to your library, follow me and all that good stuff! :)

Maddie, xo.