Random facts of the Students.

Feel free to roleplay on these.

Charlie Magne:

Charlie had a crush on Mr. Kovach in her 8-10th grade years, but soon stopped because Kovach started dating Nichols.

Charlie dyed her hair Blue in 7th grade.

She wore a hat her whole 8th grade year.

Swears that her senior quote will be "Jump down, jump down, Jump down and say something gay" and she already asked the person who has a similar last name in her class to make theirs "I'm gay!" Good thing for her that person is gay.

Ssbros(Super smash bros) ultimate main is Princess peach or Daisy

Vagatha "Vaggie" Gonzales:

Wears a shirt underneath her sweater that says "In my defense I was left alone"

Vaggie the veggie actually really hates vegetables but her grandmother(who she lives with) makes her Bring salads everyday.

Her natural hair color is brown.

Is an lesbian icon.

Vaggie Is a huge melanie martinez fan!

Ssbros(Super smash bros) ultimate main is Zelda

Richard "Razzle" Wonderland:

He is a big cry baby and his favorite song is cry baby from melanie martinez.

He and him brother are Charlie's unrelated cousins, and what I mean by unrelated is that Their parents had spilt up, and their mother had gotten together with Lilith's sister.

Richard is his dads name So Razzle is a Jr.

Razzle hates Blueberries.

His favorite colour is Green.

Ssbros(Super smash bros) ultimate main is Villager or Isabelle

Derrick "Dazzle" Wonderland:

This boys lips are chapped as fuck, Razzle tried making him wear chapstick before but failed

Derrick is was supposed to be his Dead Older brother's name, but miscarriage took Dazzle and Razzles older brother.

Has a crush on Millie from 10th grade.

Dazzle plays a lot of video games.

Ssbros(Super smash bros) ultimate main is Ice climbers

Alastor:

Alastor as you should know is a big mama's boy.

He has a passion for cooking, and Baking.

Alastor took Mimzy James out for lunch because she had recently lost her dad, and needed comfort.

Alastor Dated a girl named, Olivia Kellanson, in his class for his 10th grade year.

His lips taste like strawberries all the time.

He went as a Strawberry for Halloween once.

Him and Husk experimented and turns out if you dress in a certain color each day and run a business, people will find a fruit and call you that hence why Alastor is called "Strawberry pimp"

Ssbros(Super smash bros) ultimate main is Ganondorf.

Harry "Husk" Fischer:

Harry can't drink milk or eat anything that contains Milk.

Husks Go to food is Eggs.

Has an alcohol problem, no wait he has problems and alcohol.

Lives with his sister who is 24 because his parents died.