Cuddling

Later that evening, Alastor and I sat curled up on the couch continuing to watch South Park. We were watching the episode where they ripped on High School Musical. It was one of my personal favorites. Partly because I liked anything that made fun of that horrible garbage fire Disney shoved down our adolescent throats. 

I stifled a yawn, stretching lazily as I glanced at the clock. It was only nine, but then again, I had been woken up at a halfway decent time this morning. 

Reaching out, Alastor wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to where I was practically laying on his chest. I opened my mouth to protest but then thought about how nice the kiss was and shut my mouth. It had been a long time since I had just cuddled with anyone and I had forgotten how enjoyable it could be. 

We laid together on the couch snuggled together with Alastor's arms wrapped around me, watching South Park. It was such a normal thing, it struck me as odd. But then again, what the hell was normal anymore?

I looked up at the Radio Demon, finding him looking back at me. Time seemed to stand still for a long moment before he lowered his head and kissed me softly. Heart fluttering, I leaned into the kiss, a soft moan escaping me. 

My moan made him pull me closer, his kiss becoming more passionate. I felt his tongue slide along my bottom lip, probing for entrance. I let him deepen the kiss, feeling something stir inside me I hadn't felt in a very long time.