Chapter 1

(Sorry if this is bad. I'm getting back into the swing of writing as I haven't been doing much this past two months. My uploading streak will be decreased significantly from when I was still uploading each weak, but I'll be trying my best to get these chapters out for you! Bye~!)

(3rd Person POV)

A white haired girl could be seen walking down a crowded street as she caught the stares of many curious onlookers. She wasn't exactly in the apparel made for a walk, after all. It was the hero outfit she designed for U.A, but she was wearing it for the entrance exam so she didn't have to go nude.

Kaho entered the large building called U.A and looked around for a minute before finding a seat in the auditorium. She listened as Present Mic droned on about the rules and details of the entrance exam she was going to be taking. She wanted to be a hero because of a few complications in her past which scarred her for a long time.

Hell, she's still scarred, but whatever. She gets on with life just fine while living with Midnight, otherwise known as her adoptive mother and guardian. Kaho's parents were long dead.

When she saw everyone begin to file out of the large room, she got up and looked at her ticket, going to her assigned gate. She was already informed about everything she needed to know about the exam by Midnight so she knew exactly what to do.

Knowing Present Mic, Kaho predicted that he was going to start without a warning, so she was ready to bolt through the entrance any moment. She sighed and shook her head before spotting a mop of green hair who seemed weak and nervous. He was about to approach a girl who seemed to be trying to meditate before a stiff man with glasses and blue hair interrupted.

"That girl looks like she's trying to focus, and why are you here? To ruin the chances of others?" The blue haired male asked. "No, I-" Midoriya was interrupted as Kaho intervened, sensing the boy's nervousness. "I'm sure he had no ill intentions. He probably just recognized her from somewhere else."

The two teens turned their attention towards the girl who was fully geared up in her hero costume. She had made it for when she gets into U.A. (Because even if she didn't pass the entrance exam, Midnight still recommended her. She was just doing the test because of certain formalities.) Her gloves were bulky and looked like molten rock and lava in between the crevices that went to her elbows.

She had thick boots going up to her knees that had the same texture as her gloves, but there were a few pieces of metal here and there, along with some flames coming out from an old oven-looking piece of the boot near her heel. The flames shooting out in that part were only occasional, happening every five seconds.

Her top was a skintight, sleeveless black top that showed the side of some of her bust at the sides. It took on a kind of superhero-ish feel with her texture. It was ridged in areas and had multiple layers that looked like smooth scales on top of the original piece of clothing.

It was pulled together by a blood red skirt that was connected to the top piece. Each part of her outfit was fireproof and couldn't be melted by normal lava, which was a little useful for her quirk, but she still had to be careful with it as her lava could melt anything.

"WAH!!! Your gear looks amazing!!!" Midoriya exclaimed, awed. Kaho nodded, "Thank you. I made it so I won't melt my more casual clothes and go nude." Both boys blushed a little as they admired the short girl. Her outfit was amazing and very form-fitting, complimenting her bulky arm and leg pieces.

"YOU MADE THOSE YOURSELF?!" Midoriya screamed in shock, admiring all the professional looking seams and details. "Yes, but that's besides the point. I just wanted to tell you both that Uncle Mic likes to be abrupt in warning people, so the test is probably going to start soon. Be prepared to run in as soon as possible." Kaho said nonchalantly.