Without Evidence // Jodie and Kevin's Car Ride

Warning: Cursing + Mention of a Sex Deal

Jodie: Gosh, I bet you feel pretty fucked up about it.

Kevin: About what?

Jodie: I've been thinking about this forever. It just goes on and on and on... Ugh all screwed up. I can't even talk. Everything's gonna be okay they said, do you believe that?

Kevin: Who said that?

Jodie: Fucking cops. Those polygraph test are so fucked, they are. They aren't for real. Unsald was so mad. He was slamming things around the room he though he was gonna intimate me. I was laughing at him. *laughing* He was spitting on himself. He was so pissed.*laughing and then crying* They're full of shit. You're all fucking full of shit! Nobody gives a shit about Tim getting killed! Fuck, you don't! You're living with the fucking bitch that killed him you don't give a shit about that, do you!? *smiles* That's why I'm gonna kill that bitch someday. That's what I told the cops I started saying, well you guys don't give a fuck about people that get killed that have to do with drugs and stuff like that, and on and on and on. What about Natividad I said.

Kevin: Well what'd they say then?

Jodie: They stopped taking notes.

Kevin: Do you know who killed my brother?

Jodie: *smiles* Don't wanna say might flush you.

Kevin: Huh?

Jodie: *laughs* Might have to flush you. It had just got real dark and I was so high. He, kinda took, long strides up behind your brother and he opened the car door and grabbed him, his left hand on your brothers shoulder and he turned this way, and he stabbed him and stabbed him!

Kevin: Who stabbed my brother? Who, Jodie who?

Jodie: That's the place Tim met that guy.

Kevin: What guy?

Jodie: A suit, different...

Kevin: What guy?

Jodie: He got in trouble in the state and um he left and um in Arizona or someplace, because they saw his-his picture in the paper he got busted some, some ah *laughs* some sex deal.

Kevin: Remember his name?

Jodie: *slowly shakes head* It was in the paper, he was a state official here before.

Kevin: What kind of official? Remember his name?

Jodie: No, it was in the paper.

Kevin: Salem paper?

Jodie: *nodding + quietly* uhuh (yes)

Kevin: *sigh* You tell the cops?

Jodie: *sarcastic + quietly* yea...

Kevin: What'd they say?

Jodie: Man, fuck them! After we left this guy, Tim, drove around and he showed me a house he was gonna buy. *smiling like a crazy binch* He had lots of money.

Kevin: This before Mike was killed?

Jodie: let me out here.

Kevin: I can, I can take you back.

Jodie: No, here. HERE LET ME OUT!

Kevin: Alright Jodie! Who killed my brother?

Jodie: LET ME OUT! HERE LET ME OUT OF HERE!

Kevin: Okay, okay, alright! Listen who killed my brother? Wait, Jodie, Jodie, wait! Jodie!