Some Alone Time (+18)

It's been a few days since the last episode of Total Drama Island. You, Gwen, and the rest of the cast are currently partying at Playa de Loser and it is great. You've made more friends now that there's no teams and best of all, Gwen can't seem to get enough of you. Currently, you two are sitting at the edge of the pool, hand in hand. As you watch the chlorinated water sparkle, thanks to the suns rays, Gwen softly lays her head on your shoulder. She soon looks down and sees something bulging through your trunks. She looks at you with a confused look, then a sexy smirk.

"Hey, Y/N...any chance you might wanna finally...you know...now that the show is over...?" She starts to run her fingertips up and down your upper body. You start to feel even hotter than you already were. Even though it's a hot, summer day. You look around to see if anyone is looking at you. Than, you two get up and run off into the mansion, where you find a bedroom. You close and lock the door and start furiously making out with Gwen. A few minutes in and you drop your pants, revealing a very hard cock. Gwen nervously looks at it. "Ooh, we could get caught in here" she says with a worried look on her face.

You pull her in for a kiss. "That's what makes it all more....dangerous." Gwen smiles deviously and kisses you passionately. She sits you on the edge of the bed, and lowers your trunks. "My, my, Y/N! I'm definitely gonna enjoy this!" Gwen slowly slips your dick into her warm, wet, mouth. You can feel her tounge under it as you slowly thrust in and out of her mouth. She moans as she bobs her head back and forth, making the feeling all the more pleasurable. "Sllluuuuuurrrrrrrp!" You grunt as you start to pick up the pace of fucking her face. She soon pulls back to lick her lips that were drenched in precum.

She giggles as she grabs ahold onto the top of her bikini. You get even harder than before as Gwen pops out her luscious pale skinned breasts. "I won't be ready for sex yet...but that doesn't mean you can't stick that big thing in these!" She starts jiggling them around, teasing you. You pull her in and stick your dick in between her boobs. "That feels good. Now fuck 'em!" You roughly plunge between both of her soft pillows. As you go in and out, you can see Gwen's fabulous titties jiggle and bounce, which makes the experience even greater. "You like that, Y/N? You like seeing these puppies pressed up against your dick?" She squeezes them up against you which makes you feel a very familiar tingly feeling. "Gwen...I'm gonna..." Gwen squeezes them even harder.

"I wanna see it all shoot up like a geyser!" All she can see is the head shoot out big amounts of cum all over her big, soft, knockers. She licks and sucks off the cum with a smile and gets up to kiss you. "That was great" you tell her, "but it's your turn now." You flip Gwen onto the bed and start madly kissing all over her body. "Oh, Y/N, what are you doing to me?" You soon take off her bikini bottom. You put two fingers on her bare pussy and she immediately flinches. "Sorry...I'm just...nervous." You reasure her that you'll go slow.

You cautiously input two fingers into her, making her moan loudly with immense pleasure. "Holy...sssshhhhiiit!!" You slowly increase your speed as you soon roughly and speedily finger her. "Oh, fuck! Don't stop! Please, Y/N, don't stooooooooooop!!" You feel her pussy tightening as she gets closer and closer to climaxing. "Yes....YES....OH, FUCK, YES I'M....I'M GONNA....GONNA........AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!" Gwen squirts huge amounts of liquids, drenching your fingers, the bed, and the floor. "Wow...that felt...amazing!" Gwen looks at the mess she made and lowers her head in embarrassment.

"I didn't know I produced so much...I feel like a freak." You bring up her head. "Gwen, you're not a freak. You're just freaky. And I love that about you." Gwen smiles and kisses you passionately. "What do we do about the mess?" she asks gesturing to the soaked carpet. "Let's just leave it. They can just assume Geoff and Bridgette were in here!" Gwen giggles as you both get dressed and quickly leave the room.