11 Facts About Me!

Hey y'all! I just thought this would be fun! I love talking to you guys in the comments, it really makes my day 💕 Feel free to start a conversation, I always do my best to reply!

1. My real name isn't Jess 🤭

Most of my creative hobbies (writing, dance, video) I get scared to share with others. I thought if I used an alias on here, people I know wouldn't be able to find me. It turns out I really like the confidence boost Jess gives me, and maybe if I get more comfortable, I'll share my real name!

2. I have a dog!

His name is Hopper and he's an asshole

His name is Hopper and he's an asshole. But he's so heckin cute!!

3. I'm a Libra!

If you're reading this, you've probably read the chapter where I had some fun with the zodiac signs. I think astrology is pretty fun! But what you didn't know is that I'm actually on the cusp of a Virgo!

4. I'm a senior in high school!

At the time I'm writing this, it seems like my senior year is as good as gone, but hopefully everything turns out okay and I can revisit this story when it's done and I'm older and be proud of teenage me.

5. I started this when I was 15!

I just checked to make sure I was right, but oh my goodness! Chapter 1 of this story was published on August 30, 2018, about a month before my 16th birthday. Thank you all so much for joining me!!

6. I love learning!

This may seem lame, but I do love learning about things that interest me. I taught myself all about mental illnesses, astrology, and anything psychology!

7. I LOVE reading!

 I LOVE reading!

8. I speak 3 languages!

This falls back to my love of learning, but I taught myself American Sign Language, and I'm constantly trying to learn more Spanish outside of classes. My next one is going to be French!

9. I have an addiction to the Sims 😅

I bought the game about a year after it came out, and I can't stop playing! Maybe it's the storyteller in me, but I love it! I also made Ash's room in it, so let me know if you want to see that 😂

10. Face reveal...?

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments when I had a picture here! I've been informed that people are taking these pictures and editing them inappropriately, so it's been taken down. I appreciate all of you, stay safe out there!

11. I love y'all!!

Please never stop chatting with me!! And if you ever need mental health help and don't know where to turn to, send me a message and let's work it out together! There's always a safe place to go to, sometimes a professional isn't an option for some of us.