• S I X •

W H Y
A R E
Y O U
S T A R I N G

W H YA R EY O US T A R I N G

~~~

DRACO ENTERED THE FLAT, he didnt manage to catch up to Hermione to explain, because she already got in a cab and went off.

The Malfoy knocked on the bathroom door, assuming Y/N was in there, he said, "look, you have to go, i dont know what your deal is, if you need to go look for prince Frederic-"

"Prince Fred!" Y/N exclaimed inside the bathroom

Draco sighed, "whatever, anyways, i'll get you a ticket for a train, a boat or whatever! But that's it! I cannot get involved after that."

The door opened, revealing Y/N in a dress that Draco hasnt seen.

The girl went out of the bathroom and twirled around, "look! Isnt it wonderful?" she said, but Draco's eyes landed on the thing behind her, and his jaw dropped, making her frown, "is something wrong?"

"you used my curtains!?" he asked, walking towards his curtains, and he sure does see dress cut out of it

"oh, you're unhappy." Y/N said sadly

Draco looked at her, "oh, i'm not unhappy! I'm angry!"

The girl tilted her head, "angry?"

"yes! It's a very unpleasant emotion, have you heard of it?"

Y/N thought for a second, "i think i've heard of it-"

Draco shook his head, interrupting her, "you have created a big problem with Hermione. You see, i was getting ready to take a big step up, a proposal, actually-"

"oh! A proposal!" Y/N jumped in excitement

The Malfoy glared at her, "yes, but now she wont talk to me. Because of you" he said

"but why?"

Draco ran a hand through his face, "because now she thinks that you and i-"

Y/N gasped, "kissed?"

Sighing, he said, "yes, something like that". merlin, does she not know anything? He asked himself in his mind

"oh dear." she said, pouting and looking out the window, then she thought of an idea, "you should sing to her!"

Draco furrowed his brows, "sing to her?"