Chapter 11

Princeton POV
I thought this tour would bring me and Aria together, she would be my girlfriend by now. Looks like is she is getting closer to Ray and I have no chance. It's not like she didn't try. Idk why Prodigy said Ashley should come on the tour and the music video knowing that I knowing I don't want to ever see Ashley again. Or maybe he did it on purpose maybe he did it for Ray so he can be alone with Aria. This was his plan all along and I fell right through the cracks. I got to make thing better with Aria but how. I'm pacing back and forth thinking then someone light jumps on my back. I'm guess it's Aria because she is the only skinny one on the tour unless it's Jada.

Jada: sup Prince
Prince: oh hey Jada what's up?
Jada: nothin just I want to talk to u about Aria
Prince: what about her?
Jada: she getting sucked into a trap
Prince: what do u mean
Jada: I over heard the skittles and the Devil talking they said how there plan is working to get MB and OMG back together .
Prince: how is she getting sucked in
Jada: by friending Miss BabyDoll she is telling everything she knows and going back to Ashley
Prince: and Ashley will have this master plan to ruin her life.
Jada: exactly!!
Prince: but what about Ray?
Jada: Ray nothing what you mean?
Prince: how Ray is getting all lovey with my girl
Jada: idk maybe he just really likes her.
Prince: oh ok do u know if she likes him back
Jada: I'm not sure but I'll ask for you
Prince: thx you're the best *hugs her*
Jada: *hugs back*

Ashley POV
I can't let Jada get in our way. She will ruin everything. Maybe if she had problems of her own.
Ashley:PINK ONE COME HERE!!!
Beauty: my name is beauty
Ashley: your name is a lie but I need to butter up Roc Royal
Beauty: don't have to ask me twice *put lipstick on*

Roc POV
I was just hanging with the guys just talking about the tour and our girlfriends. Did I not mention Jada and I are together. Yup Roc the player hung up his jacket for good.

Princeton: you'll ready for this show tonight
Roc: yup I want to get it over with
Prod: why?
Roc: me and Jada about to get it in
Ray: aye my bro doing all of it
Beauty enters the room with a tube top and short shorts. She looks ugly as ray's feet.
Beauty: sup guys *poses*
Prodigy: what are you doing beauty?
Beauty: u know just standing
Ray: r ur legs broken?
Beauty: no *walks to Roc* so Chresanto u know we can *sits on his lap*
Jada walks in

Jada: babe what do u think ..... WHAT!!! Wow ROC DOES THIS RING MEAN ANYTHING TO U?!??? U PROMISED ME.........THAT'S IT *throws the ring on the floor*
Roc: Jada it's not what it looks like
Jada: I don't want to HEAR IT *runs out the room*
Roc: *puts his face in his hands*
Beauty: umm I'm going to go
Roc: why now because you finished your job?
Beauty: excuse me?
Roc: you heard me you only came in here to ruin me and Jada's relationship. *lifts his head*
Beauty POV
After Roc lifted his head I see tears rolling down his face. What did I just do? He was so happy and I ruined because I love him.
Beauty: I'm sorry Roc I love u *hugs him*
Roc: *pulls beauty off him* if u "love" me so much you would want to see me happy. *exits the room*
Aria enters
Aria: Has anyone seen Jada?
Princeton: is that the new hair cut?
Aria: ugh * roll her eyes and exits the room*
Princeton: did I say something wrong?
Prod: wrong time to comment girls Princeton.
I walk to Ashley's bunk and she was on her computer typing something up.
Ashley: did it work?
Beauty: yeah but I feel bad for breaking them up
Madison: you did this on purpose JADA!!!
Ashley: *covers mouth* shut up u little twit! If it wasn't for me you would never be with Diggy. He hates your guts, every time he kisses you after you leave he throws up. I paid him to do this you are so lucky. *tapes her mouth and ties her hands and feet*
Madison: * moving around trying to scream*
Beauty: what are you doing?
Ashley: she knows what we are going so she has to go!