Deleted Scenes

So these are some scenes I couldn't include in the story. Do tell me how's it.

There's a lot of instances which you may have wished to read somewhere in between the story. So I request everyone to make time and read this. Please :-)

PS: It's Almost 4k words so please :-)

*

This was supposed to be the second half of Part 7 - Party.

“Wait a second, that's your ex right?” She asked with a smile not moving her lips much and he turned to her confused.

“Who?”

“She'll come here don't worry” She told with a forced chuckle looking at him and less than a minute later, the said ex came and stood in front of them.

“Shivaay” She called and he turned to her startled.

“H-hey Pooja” Shivaay told tightening his grip on Anika's palm.

She was about to pull Shivaay for a hug when he moved back.

“Pooja, meet my wife” Shivaay told side hugging Anika who smiled at Pooja.

“Come-on Shivaay, we know each other, right sweetheart?” Pooja asked with a sweet smile and Anika gave back a much sweeter smile back.

“Very well” Anika told and Pooja nodded with a fake smile.

“How?” Shivaay asked totally confused.

“Will tell you later” Anika whispered to shivaay.

“So? How's life going Shivaay?” Pooja asked.

“Very smooth Pooja. What do you expect?” Anika asked before Shivaay could answer and he turned to her confused at her cold shoulder attitude.

“Wasn't it an arranged marriage?” Pooja asked uninterestingly.

“Why? Life can't go smooth after arranged marriage?” Anika asked again and Pooja frowned but quickly hid it under her fake smile.

“Miss Pooja Singh, we knew each other from a long time” Anika told and the way her hold on his palm tightened, he knew she was angry, in fact very angry.

“Ya I know” Pooja told.

“You knew? When did I tell you about Anika?” Shivaay asked surprised and Pooja shrugged.

“Not important now Shivaay” Pooja told pretending sad.

“Pooja, if you excuse. Come Shiv let's go” Anika told and almost dragged a shocked Shivaay from there as she called his name for the very first time.

“How do you know Pooja?”

“She was my boss's business partner and shows hell lot of attitude. I was the assistant manager of that company not her servant” She told angrily as she sat in the car.

“Why were you so angry at her?”

“She saw us together from the mall. Remember, me, you and bhabhi went for buying things to surprise bhaiyya on his birthday? That day I guess. You were standing close to me. She came to my cabin and threatened me not to meet you. I told her to get lost” She told frowning and shivaay gritted his teeth.

He opened the door of the car and went out making her confused. She quickly followed him to see him grabbing Pooja's arm and harshly turning her to him as Pooja came out following them and was about to go inside seeing Shivaay.