★。・:*:・゚☆Who Is She?。・:*:・゚★

✖𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑵𝑶 𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 / 𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭 𝑫𝑶𝑼𝑩𝑻 𝑰 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚✖

_______________________________________________________

''𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡?'' Felix 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Eloise isn't very fond of herself, she hates herself - shes never satisyfied with how she looks.

Felix transferred to Elois's school, and he couldn't take his eyes of her.

He didn't know who Eloise was, but one thing he was sure of, was - 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Could Felix change her? could he save her.. 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

____________________________________________________________★彡 

𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 彡★

I was ecxited for my first day, its the first time i've transferred schools. I looked at myself in my big mirror on the gray wall. I corrected my hair once again, and made my brown fringe lay just over my eyes, just how I liked it.

''You look like a idiot'' I heard from the door to my room.

''Wow, thank a lot Micheal - thats sure does help on my self esteem.'' I snarred at my brother.

''Sorry man.'' he answered.

I drank what was left in my cup of juice and went out of the door, past Micheal.

''Not even a goodbye to your favourite little broher?''

He wish. I thought to myself.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・

I was standing in the big central hall, there were some tables and chairs, a lot of people where standing there, but I had my friend Kyle by my side, so I hoped it will all be fine, I'm still not sure where my classroom is..

I'm standing with Kyle and some girls, the girls all look pretty.. I guess. It looks like all the other guys are drooling over them, they must be popular.

One of them keep looking at me, she's short with blonde hair. Normally that would be my type, but she's really obnuxios. I hate that kind of girls, I'm just going to ignore her looking at me.

''So do you like the school so far? Are you ecxited'' Kyle asked

''Yeah, where is my classroom again''

The loud obnuxios girl goes over to me. She point to the door right infront of me.

Well I feel dumbfounded.

But as she point I see a blonde girl standing in the doorway.

From head to toe she was beautiful, her figure was beautiful, and her dress fitted her like a glove.

I found myself starring, and when she turned around we made eye contact. She had ocean blue eyes, they twinkled in the sun from the big window above. She had puffy red lips and cute pink cheeks, stunning.

She looked suprised, and quickly went into the classroom. I stood there for a while, I could hear the loud girl talking to me, but I kept thinking about her.

I turned around to face Kyle.

''Who is that blonde girl, with the pink dress?'' I asked.

I was a grin on his face, ''Thats Eloise'' he said.

Eloise.. fits her perfectly.

''Yeah, shes really pretty - but don't talk to her.'' He than switched from a grin, to an annoyed look.

''Why not?'' I asked confused. ''She.. has some problems, Felix. shes way too much to take, trust me.'' He answered.

Problems, what could that be?..

✿彡 𝑬𝒍𝒐𝒊𝒔'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 彡✿

I felt really bad, It was the first day after vacation, its all going to be the same, isn't it. Nobody is going to talk to me, ever since that day. I wish I could turn back time, but its too late - people know the real me now, I don't have to hide a smile anymore.

I stepped inside the school bulding, I was breathing heavily. I knew this wasen't going to be easy. My hands were shaking, people were looking at me weird. In the big hall people were standing and chatting, the big table in the middle were full of my old friends, ''the popular kids'' I guess you could say.

Okay, I just need to get into the classroom on the right, and I'm save.

I stumbled to the door and stood in the doorway, my body was tembling. Behind me were all the girls, they were whispering about me.

''Shes absolutely disgusting'' I heard Sophie say, I turned around to face her.

But I just saw a tall handsome brown haired boy, with brown beautiful eyes. Holy shit. He must be new, I've never seen him before, we locked eyes. It was like I couldn't move, He didn't even try to look away. The way he looked at me, made me feel like my heart was going to burst.

I was so flustered that I ran inside classroom.

。・:*:・゚★𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕? 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・

💕💗𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 -💕💗

𝙔𝙚𝙨, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙄𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝..𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚.. 𝙎𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙬𝙪