I. IN THE KITCHEN WAS A RAGING BLONDE

IN THE KITCHEN WAS A RAGING BLONDE

IN THE KITCHEN WAS A RAGING BLONDE. There was a glow radiating from her feet, for she was siphoning magic from the mystic floor. The buildup anger inside of her was oozing out with every scream and thrust of kitchen utensils. The glass on the cabinets shattered, the fine china within them being pulled out and flown to crash on the ground. There were shards all over the kitchen floor, along with silverware. It seemed to be no stopping of the girl's fury, that was until she was snapped back to reality. "Elizab—"

Alaric Saltzman appeared to stop the behavior, he was faced with a knife frozen in midair, almost about to stab between his two eyes. It was then when the girl realized the damage of her anger. She had destroyed the kitchen, and she knew it was going to cost a lot to fix and replace the broken china and appliances. She had messed up, once again. This sent the girl falling to the floor, retreating to herself and her thoughts. A sob came from her as her father sat with her, embracing the mess she was.

While the blonde, Elizabeth "Lizzie", spent time with her father, working on calming down and regain control of herself, her twin sister attended the not-so-secret party in the woods.

Teenagers were everywhere, but they all had something special to them. Witches, wolves, vampires, all special creatures. They were under the influence as well, red solo cups in hands, several kegs were spread around the gathering. The music was loud, but blended with the sound of the multiple conversations being held by the teenagers.

Josie Saltzman was found wondering around the drunken, partying teenagers. She didn't stop anywhere to talk to anyone in particular, she just had small talk with several different people.

"Hey, Josie!" A guy's voice called out, it was Rafael, the new werewolf boy. He was walking towards her with two red cups in his hand. Once he reached the brunette, he held one of the cups out for her to take. She shook her head, "No thank you."

"How are you adjusting?" She questioned the boy.

"It's definitely something different... but I seem to be welcomed by almost everyone. The other werewolf guys seem cool." The werewolves were all showing off, like usual, doing tricks and flips. Some of the girls just awe over it, but it's really just a way the guys release all that built up testosterone.

"You're a witch right?" He questioned, it sounded like he was almost pleading for something. She nodded and he asked another question. "Any chance you can help me find my friend, Landon?"

The two walked away from the party, entering an open space away from the party. "I'll have to use you, I'm a siphoning witch..." She explained to the boy and waited for approval, which he granted.

She placed her hand on his shoulder, a glow showed her siphoning magic from him. She chanted words that Rafael didn't understand, but within a few seconds, he saw his best friend standing in front of him.

"Raf...?" The curly-headed boy was confused for he was just locked in a cell and now he was in the woods, looking at his best friend.

"Are you okay? I'm still working on my magic." Josie was slightly worried about the boy, but he seemed to be fine. She left the two boys to reunite and headed back to the party.

As the party in the woods continued to roar on, two teens snuck off to the kitchen. "Look at this mess." A dark-complexed boy said in astonishment. The girl he was with laughed, "Lizzie went off the rails again."

"I need food, I've got the munchies." The boy said as he cautiously walked around the kitchen in search of food. "You know I can help you with that." The girl devilishly said as she moved her hair from her neck and to the side.

The boy, a vampire, rambled on about how it was wrong for him to do what the girl was suggesting, to suck her blood. He stared at her neck, watching her vein pulse and heavily thought about it. The girl had him wrapped around her finger and he gave in. Just as he was about to sink his teeth into the vein on her neck, they were interrupted by the one and only.

"MG?" Josie questioned the boy's actions, giving him a daggered look, then walked away.

Later that night, Josie laid in bed with her sister. They had their own beds but Josie was obviously upset about something and needed her sister. "You'll never guess what I saw."

The blonde was intrigued, she loves gossip. "What?"

"MG was about to suck Penelope dry." He was upset and disgusted about the thought. Penelope was her ex-girlfriend and she clearly wasn't over her.

"Ew, Gross! I can't believe he was going to do that. You know he didn't mean it though. YOu know how she is, she had him in a trance, probably." Lizzie spoke to her sister. "Let's not talk about the Dark Lord, herself."

Josie laid there, deep in her thoughts. She wished she didn't have to see Penelope every day, she wished she would just leave.

Sorry this is so short. I'm just getting back into writing. Please bear with me.