Chapter 8

Brooklyn Boston

Its been a few months that me and Sharife started dating and it has been great.

Tonight, our school was playing its last high school game for the senior season and we were all excited.

So I went to the school with Kayla and this new new she brought along with her named,Mia.

I really got this bad vibe from her but I decided to suck it up and act nice just for tonight.

"Hey bae" Sharife hugged me then pecked my lips. "You taking this dub tonight right?" I smiled. "Yessir" he licked his lips. "Gimme a kiss for good luck" he bit bottom lip.

"Uh,uh" I dodged his kiss. "Well, I'm not playing then" he crossed his arms and frowned. "Childish" I laughed as I tip toed and kissed him. He cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss.

"Oh, HELL no!" Mikey laughed along with Dior. "Nigga,getcho ass outta here!" They laughed. "I'll see you later" he smiled and jogged to his team.

"Aww, my heart" Kayla wiped a fake tear. "Y'all are so cute" Mia smiled. "Thanks" I smiled then the game began.
-

There was 1 minute left on the clock and it was up to Mikey to shoot the winning shot. Mikey passed the ball to Rife instead and he caught it then slammed it into the basket and our school erupted in cheer.

The guys ran to Rife and dapped him up as they celebrated. He looked at me and winked then I made a heart with my hands.

"Look at my mans" Kayla said pointing at Dior who took of his shirt and was running around the court like the crazy mf he is. I laughed as I took a video of him.

"Y'all are dating already?" I asked. "We taking it slow" she smiled. "Must be nice dating basketball players huh?" Mia said catching Kayla and I's attention.

"What do you mean, must be nice dating basketball players?" Kayla asked. "No reason" she said. "Mhm" I nodded rolling my eyes as I saw Rife jog to me.

"Aye,aye,aye. Chill out,chill out. Ion roll like that" I chuckled seeing he was about to hug me. "Fuck you mean" he laughed hugging me. "Sharife!" I laughed.

"You making my sister smell like your nasty ass. Back up my nigga" Brandon laughed. "Thank you" I smiled. "Oh so its like that. Bet" Rife laughed. "Ouu, who's shorty?" Josh looked at Mia as she blushed.

"I'm leaving you for one of the cheerleaders since you wanna be against me" Sharife said then turned around. "I'mma date Mikey then" I shrugged and hugged Mikey's waist.

"I wish a nigga would" Rife pulled me closer to him as I laughed. "Let's go to this party after here. Heard it's gon be lit,b" Dior said Milly rocking. "Y'all can go, imma  chill with my girl here" he smiled and looked down at me.

"Aww, love" Dior fake gagged. "Shut up witcho ugly ass" I laughed. "Ight, then. Don't be doing the dirty" Brandon chuckled. "Won't promise you that" Sharife chuckled.