Christmas party

(I am doing this with out my grandpa knowing!! Please support!!!)

Lenalee looked at the calendar and smiled happily. "Tomorrow is Christmas! I need to decorate the black order."
"But you can't do that alone my dear lenalee!" Said Kamui worriedly.
"I know that brother."
"So you should search some one to help you."
"You can help me!" She asked hope in her eyes.
"Ammm" Kamui's sweat drop, as he pointed the bunch of papers and files in his office and said,"Well you can see I have works to do..."

Lenalee signed understanding, "Yeah I know... then I have to search.." She said as she walked out of the room searching for people who could help her.

After a good amount of searching she finally gathered peoples who can help her.

"Lenalee we need some one to decorate the black order!" Said lavi.

"Hey! I heard that Rin have a great sense in this kind of things!" Said Jonny.

"Yeah!... But she is kinda...."
"I know but We have to...." Said Allen as a certain white haired teen girl popped in his mind. When Allen first sow her, he mistaken her as a boy for her short asymmetric hair cut and the seemingly cinimonroll put a fights with her. Once he ended up kissing her accidentally.
Well Lavi was responsible for this...
After that when Allen came to know that she was girl....he totally passed out while Rin, she was mad as hell.

Both being totally virgin made the other think many perverted thoughts

Allen blushed a little at thoughts of her kissing.

There was Rin other than Kanda who made him irritated and picked fight with him.

Well she also picked fights with Kanda too.

"Hey! She is coming out of her room!" Said Lavi as pointed at the white haired teen.
There attention locked at her

"I will talk to her." Said lenalee as she walked at her. All of them looked at her with worried look.

"Hey! Rin!"

She stopped walking as folded her hands over her chest.
Her exorcist coat was laying over her shoulder lazily as  lenalee could she her black tank top, her hair was down for being short, yet  her bangs on the right side of her face was quite long which reached her chin or more than that... Her bangs were shadowing her right eye which had a scare over it, she shadows her right past of her face because of her scare. She wore a pair of black fingerless gloves. Her crystal blue eyes glowed beautifully. A huge scare could be seen over her right shoulder. Her left hand was black ( like Allen). Though it looked like a tattoo design.

"What it is?" She asked in a sleepy tone cause she had just returned from a mission.

Lenalee's sweat dropped

"Well... I was thinking .... Well...." She shuttered. She was quite scared of her. It was normal, everybody's scared her... Except Kanda.

"Split it up! Will you?!" Rin said in angrily.

Lenalee gulped. 'Oh no! I am going to die!!' She mentally kicked herself for shuttering.

In other hand Lavi, Allen and the other prayed for her safety.

"WILL YOU PLEASE HELP US!!!"
Lenalee finally yelled over coming her fear.

Rin was shocked to see her yelling.... Well she herself knew that she was nervous.

Rin chuckled, "I get it! No need to yell."
She said as leaned on the railing bars
"Amm... Sorry." Lenalee blushed in embarrassment.
"No need to be sorry,Lena-chan." Rin Said as she ruffled Lenalee's hair carefully not to mess it.

'Wow she can be very gentle..' Lenalee thought as she enjoyed it.

Though Rin was same age as Allen, but it seemed like she was her elder sister.

In the other hand, Allen, Lavi and the others looked at Rin in awe. "Hell! She seems a different person!" Whisper yelled Lavi.
"Yeah.. you are right... but this looks great!" Allen said as a smile appeared on his face.

"OKAY THEN!! Are you guys in?" Asked Rin as a smirk appeared on her face. She looked at Allen and others who froze.
"ARE YOU GUYS IN?"
"YES MAM!!" Said the others as they salute. Lenalee just giggled at them.
Rin's smirk grew as puts her coat, "OK! Let's begin!!"

(I am done with the first chapter!!! I can't believe!!!! Well I have done this by sneaking the phone by my grandpa... sorry if it is not much ! I will update soon!!)