{4}

Y/n's mother's pov:

She wasn't y/n. I confused Rina with y/n. For a moment I was confused thinking what Ri was doing all by herself in y/n's room.

"Ri? What are you doing here? And where's y/n?"

"I just came to check on y/n mom. She woke up having a bad dream I guess. She was-"

"Ri, just tell me where she is right now!" Ri had a confusing look on her face but right now the most important thing was to know where y/n was.

"Umm I guess she might be having a walk in garden or... our backyard maybe! She didn't specify in particular where she was going, but she said she wanted some fresh air. I wanted to accompany her but-"

"Why didn't you stop her?" I kind of scolded Ri. I knew she was clueless about all this thing but I couldn't just get a hold of myself. I should have stayed with her.

"Mom what's wrong? I've been noticing since few days y/n's hardly keeping a step out of her room? Why?"

"Ri- just know it's for the best. You don't need to know anything else." I don't want Ri to get involved in this therefore I decided not to give her further details and like a good daughter she kept quiet without asking more about it.

"Right now.. We need to find y/n. Something's not good and she might get herself in trouble." I got up and lurched not knowing where to go first. We have a big place around the palace so it would be hard to find her quickly. I clearly started panicking at the thought that something bad might happen with her in our absence.

Y/n's pov:

I felt so sick after waking up to that weird dream. I would have thrown everything out from my intestines if I would have remained in my room for even a moment.

My mind was messed up with that dream.. ofcourse anyone's would! So I decided to get some fresh air to make myself feel better. At least I was allowed in gardens! Such a relief It was! or today I would have literally suffocated in there.

Ri wanted to give me company but honestly I wanted to be alone. I distracted her giving a book written in latin and told her to translate it for me as she knew latin but I didn't. She really loves to do latin and she agreed to it.

Now as I was walking through grass I felt peaceful. The sky was perfectly blue with scattered white clouds. The brightness of the sun which I felt after days kind of made my eyes squint. The rustling of leaves due to the warm breeze was making music to my ears. Everything seemed colourful. I felt like getting the shades of vibrant colours back in my black and white life.

The grass underneath me felt so soft and gentle giving me a ticklish feeling. I could see butterflies dancing cheerfully around those beautiful flowers. I tried to follow those butterflies and wondered where would it fly next. I was so mesmerized by the beauty surrounded by me. It felt so good after a long time.

I was jumping and hopping all around. I was so at peace I didn't feel time slipping away. I was following a butterfly and I pouted as it disappeared somewhere. My eyes wandered around and I realized that I came way too far. We have a huge space around palace but I'm sure my mother allowed me only small distance. She's definitely going to scold me because I've came much more further. I should go back before she finds out.

I started taking steps in haste but something made me stop. The surrounding. Yeah the surrounding which was so cheerful a moment ago felt strange. The air around felt suddenly heavy and uncomfortable.

I raised my eyes up towards sky and the sun was gone, the clouds grew darker. My eyes were glued to the dark sky which kind of scared me for some reason.