Chapter 21

(Okay let me just revise TaeTae's POV because I'm pretty sure you forgot what happened... The last thing we stopped on was some man talking to Taehyung, saying that it hasn't been long since they met, and there were two people kneeling in front of Tae. Tae immediately asks the man to kill him the moment he sees the two people tied down in front of him. Now we go on... I hope you enjoy :) )

This is not fair. I didn't sign up for this. Jungkook, I'm going to kill you the moment we are out of this hell hole.

This isn't facing my fears. This is called torture. I knew it right from the beginning. This machine was smiling at me devilishly. I'm going to sue this company for all the mental damages they have caused me.

And as for Bang PD, I'll make sure to mess up a couple of times during practice so I can piss him off.

Should I just close my eyes and pretend like nothing is happening? How am I supposed to fight this off? He is going to kill them and I'm chained here. There is nothing I could do physically. 

"What do you want from me? I don't even know you," I asked him calmly.

He tilted his head to the side and just looked at me.

"Don't be like that. It hurts me," he said, and all I could do was furrow my eyebrows.

Bro, the hell?

He immediately started walking towards me very slowly. He stood in between the two people who were kneeling on the floor, and just the thought of him being this close to them made my breath go uneven and my muscles started contracting.

He push their heads harshly to the side, which caused them to fall in opposite directions. He passed in between them and then continued walking towards me.

"HOW DARE YOU-" I started shouting but then he swiped his hand in the air, causing a gag to appear in my mouth. I started shouting out the first words that came to my mind but they came out so muffled.

I gave up on speaking and just kept on shaking myself against the chains.

"Oh, does this piss you off? I'm sorry," he said, but then he went back and put his foot on one of them.

My blood started boiling. He has gone too far with the disrespect. I'm going to kill him the moment I'm out of here.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt them. I just want to rest my leg a bit," he said.

Oh I'm so gonna kill him.

I glared at him with so much hatred and anger. There was nothing I could do.

And I was mad that I couldn't move, now I can't even speak.

I think my glare irritated him, so he came walking towards me. He kept on hitting my head repeatedly, causing it to repel to the side.

"Why are you glaring at me? Huh? Why don't you come kill me?" He said as he hit my head.

He banged his fist against the pole I was tied to and shouted," I'M NOT SOMEONE YOU CAN GLARE AT!"