🍥First Meet🍥

May I advise you please turn back if you don't enjoy lemons! I don't want a ton of hate on my first story! Sry if it's not enough to please you, this is nothing for me but ye... Having said that please enjoy!
F/N - your first name
L/N - your last name
As you were coming home to earn your pay from the mission you had just went on, you were surprised to see a man with grey hair. The grey was so light it could have been white hair. His hair spiked in a slanted manner and you thought it was cute. You soon realized he was a ninja. You could swear you had seen him before somewhere... he walked right next to you glancing your way. Shit you thought in your head! When the hell did we get an actual hot ninja! You tapped him on the back, he was shocked for a moment but calmed down a bit when he noticed it was only you. Oh erm, why hello there Ms...? F/N, F/N L/N! You replied!
And it was at that moment you realized Kakashi wasn't truly looking you in the eyes, he was looking lower. You didn't mind considering he was one of the first hot looking ninjas you had met. You had large curves in all the right places and you were thin and small, at least for your age. You saw three young ninjas headed right behind him "Kakashi Sensei wait up!" You heard the famous Naruto shout. Who appeared to be racing him and was currently in a tie with him the also famous Sasuke. You also saw a young lady telling the two boys to quit racing and not use what was left of their energy. The boys hardly slowed down put she did slow down their pace a bit. You liked her the most. You turned your attention back to The man in front of you was clearly checking out your ass. You blushed a bit but you started biting your tongue to reduce how much you wanted to blush. You we're getting wet and you could have sworn he was getting hard as you saw a bump forming between his legs and you knew you were pinker in the face. The man before you said nice to meet you Y/N and my name is Kakashi. As he pulled up his mask you could tell it was do to his blushing. You then used your kekkei genkai (you can see through clothing, it was meant for seeing weapons in clothes not other... things) called Mirumiru. You saw him blushing. You stopped and noticed he held his hands together and used them to cover his cock. Noticing this you feel your horny side take over. You say "I'd enjoy getting to know you..." you say in a seductive way while smirking. You slip your address in his pocket and swing your hips with a seductive wave goodbye. You shout "See you around six!" Why did you let the seductive side take over you! Well he did look like a fine man. You lick your lips and head to your house. You clean it and make sure everything looks good. And then you get yourself ready. (you wore this)

(But your hair color is whatever color you want!)It was 6 and for the first time in history Kakashi was on time

It was 6 and for the first time in history Kakashi was on time. He was clearly getting hard but he hid the fact that he was.

(Hope you enjoyed! Get ready for some smutty lemons bitches ;p he he!