🦋 A New Beginning 🦋

No, I don't feel bad for making my friend punch and dent their wall xD

As the thrusts got harder and the moans were louder twist in in your stomach began. You gave Kakashi an innocent look and he understood and replied " I know, I'm close too.." suddenly you felt a twitch through his cock, and you felt this strange rush. Something rushed into your stomach as you released. "Kakashi, c-can we cuddle n-now?" He nodded in response. After getting comfortable with him you two got some well earned rest.

The next day -
As you woke up you tried to get up, but something was holding onto your waist? What?! Why was Kakashi here? And in your bed?! The memory's suddenly rushed back to you. You quickly released from his grip and grabbed a big t-shirt and underwear and put it on. Suddenly everything hurt, you drooped back onto your bed. In pain you cuddled closer to Kakashi as you felt a warm gaze rest upon on your own. " Y/N, I didn't know you had all of last night in you?" You blush at the sudden comment " y-you too Mr. Hatake!" You knew he read pervy books, but didn't expect him to actually look so good? "Uhm.. Kashi?" "Hmm?" Was the small reply you received " A-are we together now or?" "Only if it's fine with you Y/N" you smile and replied " I'd love too!" You hugged him gently as he does the same to you.
Tee Hee! Now, should I make this a one shot series or an ongoing series?