[... you cant sleep]

dear reader,
hello, me again. i know that sometimes there are sleepless nights where no matter how hard you try, nothing can get you tired.

it is currently 1:37 am for me. what a great time to write about falling asleep, i know. i just want to say that i understand. whether you just aren't tired, or maybe it's your thoughts ricocheting inside you head, whatever it is know that you aren't alone.

i've only slept 7 hours in the past week. for me, it's my nightmares that keep me awake.

but this isn't about me, it's about you. this is about your sleepless nights and the bags under your eyes. this is about the way you block out the world, daydreaming of a better life. this is about you and your insomnia.

you're so loved, i promise you. i know that because i know i love you. i know how it feels to be unloved, and no one ever deserves to feel that way. you are loved, you are cherished, and you are not a waste of space.

now go, close your eyes and create a better world for yourself. live so that no one else has to die by their own hands. live so that we can one day make this world better.

goodnight, sweet dreams, and remember what could be.

remember you're loved,
-k