Unprepared

"Hey Hyung. Where are you now?" Upon pressing the green button on Seokjin's phone, Jungkook's voice was heard in speaker mode inside of the car.

"I'm on my way to the old building. Is there anything you need me to pick up from there for you?" The red light turned to green and the car was moving again to Bighit's old building. They've moved to a new one two days ago but no one was used to that fancy one yet. They kept getting lost.

The moment Seokjin took a turn that had the building right in front of him, a small sigh left his mouth as he thought about how sad it is to leave the place where so many of his precious memories were created.

"I packed everything yesterday. Did you forget something there?"

"My key chain. All of my important keys are attached to it but I'm not sure where I left it there. Have you seen it?'" The only reason Seokjin was able to get into his car was because he had a spare key for it, otherwise he would've needed someone to drive him there.

"On the couch in the studio if I remember correctly. Just hope they didn't take everything out yet."

Seokjin groaned at the thought of losing his keys forever, he definitely wasn't in the mood to look for new ones or to copy them.

"Anyway hyung you should go to the new building right after getting your keys. The recording session was changed to an earlier time for today. Right in about thirty minutes we will start."

Having the timings of their schedule changed every now and then wasn't something new. They were all used to this now so Seokjin wasn't going to complain even if he wanted to. That was just how busy they were.

"Alright I'll be there."

The sound of Seokjin turning off the car engine after it had stopped announced to Jungkook that his Hyung had reached his destination. 

"See ya hyung." With that, the call came to an end.

Seokjin held his phone in his hand and got out of the car, he locked it and started heading towards the building entrance, not surprised with how empty it was since now it was kind of out of use until everything that belonged to Bighit was taken out and replaced with the things the company taking over needed. Only the workers who where moving the things out and a few people along with Seokjin were inside of it.

A sigh left Seokjin's lips once again as he pressed on the elevator button and waited for it to arrive while he checked the notifications on his phone.

A ding that signaled the arrival of one of the three elevators available had Seokjin looking up and walking inside. He pressed on the button for the fifteenth floor before attaching his eyes back to his phone, checking the comments under the picture he left on Weverse two hours ago.

It was less than 5 seconds after the door had closed that Seokjin started to feel as though the elevator was shaking a bit. He couldn't tell if he was imagining things or not but he didn't give it much attention until the light in the elevator flickered on and off once the next second, making Seokjin slightly jump in his skin and actually pay some attention to his surroundings. He looked at the small black screen on the top to check what floor he was currently in and surprisingly enough, he was already on the fourteenth floor.

The number on the screen barely lasted a second before it was already on the sixteenth floor which alerted Seokjin. Letting him know that he has been been going up way faster than usual or normal and that the elevator had actually passed the floor he need to get off on somehow.

That was surely something to panic about.

Seokjin took a step forward as the door began to open. He wanted to hurry up and get out but the door barely opened half way as the elevator was still moving up before it was closing again, making Seokjin even more scared and confused as he backed away and held onto the handrail upon hearing a weird metallic sound, one that could only fill you with fear in a situation like this.