The Party

Destiny's POV
Another school day passed by. Justin is still acting weird, I feel something is wrong. Maybe I should break things off? All of this... doesn't feel right... He isn't the same and the 'sparks' are certainly not there anymore... It was time for the party, I was putting on the black dress I bought yesterday. Sabrina came to get me in her car and we went to go get Naësha. "Hii" she squealed while getting in the car. We greeted her as we made our way to Justin's lake house, where the party was beeing held.

We walked in and a strong smell of drugs and beer hit us like a truck. It was unbearable. "Hey" Justin waved us over to where he was. "Girls, meet Cameron." he introduced us. "This is Destiny" Justin said. I expected to be introduced as his girlfriend, but he didn't go any further. "Hi, Destiny" he said, winking. Justin didn't seem to mind the gesture. "Would you like to dance with me?" Cameron offered. I looked at Justin to see if he was okay with this. Sure enough, he nodded, letting me know it was okay. "Sure" I told Cameron, who was already grinning. We went to the dance floor and danced until Cameron started talking. "You know, Justin is really cool" he said. "That better not have been sarcastic" I told him, unable to tell. He shook his head and chuckled. "Of course not" he laughed. We continued dancing until Sabrina and Naësha came. "Do you wanna ditch? This party isn't even good" Sabrina said. I agreed and followed them towards the door we came in by. "Hold on, I need to tell Justin" I said. "NO!" They yelled in unison. "We just need...a girl's night..." Naësha hesitated. They dragged me out before I got to say anything about it. "What about Cameron? And Alex?" I asked, realizing that we had just left them. "They are coming, Naësha texted Alex and he's bringing Cameron." Sabrina explained. "You have Alex's number?!" I asked Naësha, surprised. She blushed as we got in the car and went to our next destination.

We had been driving for a while until we came to a quiet spot in the middle of the woods. I could see the faint light from a camp fire in the distance. "Oh, look! Alex is already here!" Naësha screamed. "Cameron's there too" Sabrina laughed. We walked towards the fire and sat down next to the guys. We spoke until Alex suggested we tell ghost stories dince it was almost 2 am. I went to check the time on my phone, when I saw 30 missed calls and 58 new messages, all from Justin. "Wow" I said aloud at the sight of them. I decided to call Justin back. "Hey, is everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah, Where are you?" he asked. "I left with Sabrina and Naësha. Cameron and Alex are also here, why?" I answered him. "You didn't answer my question, Destiny. Where are you?" he asked again. I could hear him getting mad. "Sabrina, where are we?" I whispered to her. "Rosewood Park" she replied. I repeated the information to Justin, into the phone. "Rosewood?! That's a 45 minute drive! Are you nuts?! I'm coming right now, don't go anywhere!" he yelled, clearly angry. "Justin, I'm Oka-" I got cut off by the beeping, showing that he had hung up.

I waited about an hour until Justin's car pulled up. "Hey guys" he said. "Destiny needs to get back home, see you guys" he added. I felt like a baby, that my boyfriend had to come and pick me up because I didn't ask his permission to go. "Why did you do this? We were having fun!" I asked, once we got in the car. "Is it because we didn't ask you to come, too? I wanted to! Naësha and Sabrina told me not to invite you because it was a girl's night, but Alex and Cameron ended up beeing there!" I told him. "Besides, it was YOUR party! You couldn't just leave!" I added. "Destiny, I believe you, don't worry. I am not upset because I wasn't invited, I'm upset because I wasn't aware that you left! You know, Cameron doesn't have a very nice backround, from what I've heard, and when he was out of my sight, I went looking for you and when I couldn't find you, I lost it thinking something happened! Destiny, I was trying to protect you...because I love you" he finished. "Then why were you so distant this past week?!" the question I have been dying to know, flew out of my mouth, without thinking. I imediatly regretted every word...