one.

Lights flickered on and off as my boyfriend played with the light switch of my room. I picked up one of the stuffed toys on my bed and aimed it directly at his face.

"Darren!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes with my pillow. My complain only made the boy flick the switch faster and more vigorously. "I'm awake! I'm awake!"

"You said that ten minutes ago," Darren chuckled, climbing on my bed. The boy placed a hand on my thigh and rested his head against my pillows. "Ara," Darren whined as he poked my cheek.

"Darren I'm awake," I groaned. I pushed his face away from mine and hid myself under my blankets.

"Ara it's already 6 p.m., you've been sleeping for three hours," Darren informed. I took my head out of my blanket and sighed.

"You know I'm super tired... so..."

"So what?"

"You should come here and get under the blankets and hug me." Darren beamed a wide smile and smacked my head softly.

"You're too much," he laughed. My favorite thing to hear was his laugh. His smile genuinely warmed my heart so much to the point where I'd get so red. I loved the sound of his chuckle because it made me so soft inside and all I could think about was keeping a tiny version of him in my pocket wherever I'd go. Darren made me so happy.

Things have changed from about almost a year ago.

I've been living in the Bay for around seven months now. I made a few new friends here and there. But I met my bestfriend that day I got my haircut. Things evolved and I've never felt loved by anyone more than Darren. He really does care for me and I care for him so much. Also, my sister moved out and now she lives in Florida. She's gotten so much opportunities, but she ultimately decided that Florida was the best for her. I knew it was what made her happy, so I agreed on letting her go. Of course we talk every week over FaceTime, but I still find myself missing her presence in my apartment.

Although LA is far, Edwin and Nick were the ones who would call me every month or so. I was glad both of them decided to not forget me and keep our relationship going. Other than that, I haven't heard from any of the others. I was fine with that, assuming that they had their own business and moved on just as I did.

I'm happy where I am and everything is settled for me. Although I do want to travel and go on tour, the Bay is my home and I think I truly needed to move away from LA. Things are now what they are and I am happy. That's all that matters.

"So...burgers?" Darren smiled. I nodded as Darren began to Doordash the food. I moved out of the sheets and walked into the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of water when I heard my phone ring from across the room. I placed my water down and scurried off to my phone.

"Edwin 💙"

A huge smile plastered on my face when answering the call.

"Hey Edwin," I said.

"Ara answer the FaceTime call!" Edwin chuckled. Confused at his words, I immediately accepted the call from the boy. To my surprise, the rest of the boys were gathered in what seemed like their living room, smiling widely.

"Hey guys!" I laughed. It was good to see all of them again. Nick, Edwin, Zion, Austin, and Brandon. Oh boy, Brandon.

"So, you might be wondering why we are all gathered on the call..." Austin smiled.

"...We were just wondering if you'd like to open for..." Nick continued.

"Our FOMO tour!" Edwin finished. My jaw dropped as Darren entered the room.

"Hey Ara I ordered the- hey Edwin!" Darren exclaimed. Darren had a great relationship with Edwin and Nick and was completely fine with me talking to them every once in a while. He didn't know the rest of the boys that well, but all he knew was that Brandon was a "piece of shit that deserved to be shoved in the ground."

"Darren! Tell Ara that she should open for our tour!" Edwin laughed. Darren shot a look at me and smiled widely.

"Dude what that's crazy! Baby go! That's such a coincidence we were just talking about how you wanted to get back on tour and travel!" Darren recalled. I looked at him up and down and pressed the mute button on the screen.

"Darren I do want to travel, but I don't know if it's a good idea to travel with... you-know-who," I said.

"Hey Ara don't think about that too much. Don't let him block you from achieving what you want most." Darren laid a kiss on my cheek and smiled. "You do what makes you happy baby." I grabbed his hand and smiled.

What I love most about Darren is that he'd always prioritize my happiness. He knows what makes me happy and what doesn't, and even when we'd fight he'd always say sorry even though I might've been my fault. He loves me so much and there's nothing I can do to repay him.

"I can't just leave you here," I sighed, "I don't want to leave you." Darren grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Wherever you go, I will always be right here," Darren beamed, pointing at my heart.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now go out there and do what you love baby."

hey lovelies! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long AGH. I lost my whole momentum and shit but HEY I updated! Enjoy 💗

рдЖрдк рдкреНрд░рдХрд╛рд╢рд┐рдд рднрд╛рдЧреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рдЕрдВрдд рддрдХ рдкрд╣реБрдБрдЪ рдЪреБрдХреЗ рд╣реИрдВред

тП░ рдкрд┐рдЫрд▓рд╛ рдЕрджреНрдпрддрди: Mar 23, 2020 тП░

рдирдП рднрд╛рдЧреЛрдВ рдХреА рд╕реВрдЪрдирд╛ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдЗрд╕ рдХрд╣рд╛рдиреА рдХреЛ рдЕрдкрдиреА рд▓рд╛рдЗрдмреНрд░реЗрд░реА рдореЗрдВ рдЬреЛрдбрд╝реЗрдВ!

LYING | bmla рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ