The Party

(Warning Slight Smut)

Katsuki's POV:

I didnt even wanna go to this damn party, but shitty hair said he'd annoy me if I didn't go plus broccoli boy will be there shitty hair said nudging me, whatever I grumble as I walk over to my closet to figure out what to wear, I soon decided on: my black boots with orange laces, and since I lost a bet with shitty hair and dunce face I have to wear a green crop top, and indigo coloured short shorts, I grabbed my purple and blue flannel I threw it on not liking how exposed I felt/was. Shitty hair laughed as I walked out of my dorm shut up and lets go already! I said angrily my face a bright red.

Izuku's POV:

I didnt know what to do I didn't have a lot of time left to get ready, so I just grabbed the first few things I could find out of my closet which consisted of: black ripped skinny jeans, a bleach tie dye black hoodie, pink undershirt, white and black checkered socks,and pink and white high top checkered vans. I then walked out of my dorm and started making my way to the common room where the so-called "party" was being held. I stepped into the common room to hear laughing I giggled a bit to myself before I started talking to people now the only people we were waiting for were kacchan and kirishima.

Katsuki's POV:

Why? Do I have to? I whined before kirishima said yes, yes you do, but I dont wanna! I whined again, kirishima then grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the common room once everyone saw us they all stopped talking and laughing, as silence floated through the air, I just looked down and blushed deeply, kirishima couldnt hold in his laughter, and niether could denki they both fell to floor laughing as I flipped them off, just as I started walking away I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around I look and see shitty hair he looks back and says remember the deal? I just walked over to the couch and sat down unaware of the greenette beside me as I scrolled through my phone.

Izuku's POV: only when Kacchan sat next to me did I snap back into reality I blushed pink when I realized I was staring at Kacchan. Soon mina announced we were gonna play seven minutes in heaven, we all sat in a circle as a bottle was placed in the middle then the question: who wants to go first? was asked, and when no one said they were I then placed my hand on the bottle and spun it, almost everyone either gasped or was shocked that I was brave enough to do that, and then the bottle stopped and I followed it, and it was pointing at Kacchan we both stood up, and walked into the closet, I had a plan as soon as that door closes I'm pinning him to the wall I say in my head I look up to see Kacchan standing across from me with his head down, I walked over to him placing my thumb and index finger on his chin lifting his face up till he was looking at me I then saw he was blushing so I leaned down and kissed him, I could tell he was shocked at first, but he kissed back soon after melting into the kiss. My hands slowly made their way down to his waist as I licked his bottom lip but he denied access, so I gripped his ass tightly making him gasp as I gained entry. I started kissing down his jawline and to his neck, then to his collarbone starting to nip and suck at the sensitive skin creating hickeys along his collarbone. We heard an alarm go off, so we split a part.

Kirishima's POV:

The timer went off so I walked over to the closet scared of what I was gonna see, just as I grabbed the door knob I heard shuffling I laughed to myself opening the door seeing a very red bakugou and a smirking midoriya, they both walked out as people started giggling about how red bakugou was. I walked over to bakugou who said he didn't want to play anymore because he didn't want to be put in a closet with any other "extra's" So what happened in there? I asked wiggiling my brows just to annoy him Nothing! he grumbled loudly I just laughed, and walked back over to denki.

Katsuki's POV:

( Katsuki is talking to himself in his head while zoning out)

HOLY MOTHER OF SHITTING GOD!!!!! He kissed me, I kissed back, we kissed and I mean he gave me hickeys does he like me? No he couldn't I've been so mean to him, but he kissed me first, but he probably did that just because of the game, but he could've just made rumours up if he wanted. UGH!!! I hate overthinking.