4

Gangsta - Kehlani

_______________

Jimin closes his eyes as he lays on the loveseat, a leg dangled on the other arm rest while his other leg drags along the floor, swinging it effortlessly with the knife in hand following the same pattern.

Jungkook and Yoongi are feverishly finding landmark on where their killer were scattered last night based on the street and building cameras, expecting Jimin to listen but the other man was close to passing out of sleep rather than dwell in this conversation.

The mafia leader noticed this and slams his folder against the table, making Jimin lazily peel his eyes open and look at his murderous glare.

"What?"

Jungkook crosses his arms with a deep scowl, "Oh I don't know. I hired you to look for my creepy stalker and you're doing absolutely nothing!"

Jimin blinks at him and sighs heavily, closing his eyes once again, "I don't chase after rats. I feed them instead."

What the fuck is that even suppose to mean-

Jungkook didn't even get to add his own snarky remark back because of the door suddenly barging open.

"KOOKIE!"

Oh great.....

The muscles on Jimin's face twists in complete disgust to the sudden sound of that voice and the nickname alone, making him shoot his eyes open to the disturbance of his peaceful time.

Oh he should've kept them closed.

Apparently this so called 'Kookie' is his lovely partner Jungkook, who's lips are being trapped by another pair of red lips. The man sucking the life of his perky lips is slender, tall but not as tall as Jungkook, with brunette hair and soft milky skin. From this angle Jimin can't really tell more from the man, but it still managed to twitch a scowl on his lip, fixing his eyes to Yoongi who only bites down his bottom lip to suppress a smirk.

Who the fuck is this whore?

The man who releases Jungkook smiles brightly at him, "I've been think about you all day and couldn't wait to see you!"

That's the first time Jimin sees that type of reaction from someone to a mafia leader. If it wasn't for the fact that Jimin has already claimed his mark on him, he would find this exchange rather amusing.

Now he's just seconds away from thrusting his knife down both of their throats in anger.

The way Jimin's stomach turns in disgust to the sight of the two as he goes back to dangling the knife on his hand, closing his eyes block out the horrid excuse of sound that is this new man's voice.

Maybe he'll kill himself just to save himself.

"Babe, I told you that you can't come in the day since I'm very busy."

Babe!?!

Babe who!?!

Jimin's jaw is clenched so hard that he didn't even care if it ended up being crushed into pieces at this very moment, only letting the knife drag more dangerously slow against the wooden floor purposely to make a loud noise.

That definitely caught the other man's attention.

"And who the fuck is this?" He seethes sassily, making Jimin slightly smirk, "What type of disease spat him out? Look at those clothes!"

Jimin definitely didn't stay quiet.

"The STDs in your body."

By now Yoongi had to walk away in order to conceal his smile behind his hand as the man murderously glares at him, seconds away from lunging himself at him if it wasn't for Jungkook's arms around his small waist.

"Hoseok, don't," Jungkook warns, turning him around, "He's just helping me find my killer-"

"I know what's up," Hoseok scoffs, slapping Jungkook's hands off him as he glances at the ragged mark on his neck, "That thing says it all."

Oh this enlighten Jimin to know someone is aware of his historical presence. So he rolls to his side, having a better eye on this so called Hoseok, "If it does than the door is that way, so get the fuck out and get away from client."

Yoongi wasn't able to hide his snort of laughter by this point.

Hoseok sneer his lips at him like a wild animal, making Jimin wink at him in return that instantly set him off. Once again did Hoseok attempt to lunge at him with his manicured hands but Jungkook drags him back to the couch and sets him down, "Calm yourself down!"

Why the fuck does he care about him so much?

Jimin is growing pissed off by this point, especially by how it seems as if these two have some sort of emotional connection with each other. He hates the way Hoseok instantly melts to Jungkook's words like whipped cream on hot chocolate, his eyes practically glowing like his white blouse and dressed white pants, sparkling like the rings and jewelry on his dainty hands and fingers. This man is everything that Jimin isn't. All Jimin owned was a pair of black worn out jeans with a large black hoodie over his body that wasn't even his. No rings, bracelets, only the three ear rings on each of his ears with a two helix piercing.

This is the world Jimin doesn't like being part in, yet participates. All the money he gets from his job doesn't even go to him, but to someone precious hidden in the basement of his abandon building.

Where they prefer being hidden.

By now Jimin has had enough seeing the two practically nearly fucking on the couch and gets up, "Well, I'm go out, bye," He mutters annoyedly, breaking the two from their hushed conversation and Jungkook follows Jimin with his intense gaze.

"And where are you going?"

Jimin only opens the door and turns to send him a murderous glare, "I'll be back if that's what you're concerned about," And with that he slams the door closed.

He's going to find his little stalker alright, and when this is all over, maybe he'll come for Hoseok's head.

After slicing Jungkook's right off.

_____________________________

A/N:

Short chapter but don't worry, next chapter will perhaps be a long one :D

HOW ARE WE FEELING ABOUT THIS BOOK?? I feel pretty excited to see how Jikook's time together will blossom.... And hopefully won't end up killing each other :')

Ahhh we'll see how it's going to go!!

I PURPLE YOU ALL!!! <33