1

•Tara•

"Your little whore job is bringing in nothing, I suggest you move on to fucking for a couple of dollar bills." A laugh escapes my mouth as my cigarette hangs out of the corner of my lips, my arms crossed leaning against the counter. I look at my boyfriend in disbelief as he roams through unnecessary garbage on the table looking for a cigarette.

His Carmel hair laid back in a messy ponytail. He could go for a shave, along with a shower. His jeans rested right below his waist exposing his pale v-line. His covered arm tattoos added to his shit ass personality.

"Ohh fuck you asshole. What the fuck are you bringing into this house? Huh?" I whine, he looks back at me with a cold look. His dark brown eyes pinned to mine as he walks towards me. I slightly turn my head avoiding his prescience. He grabs my chin with his hand forcing me to look into his evil, dark, lonely eyes.

He snatches the cigarette out of my mouth and puts in his. Before I can say anything his hand meets my cheek. I hold onto my now hot cheek and a smirk appears onto my face. I look up at him and I'm greeted with a wave of smoke in my face.

"If You think robbing people is gonna make you fucking rich baby, then I think you're gonna have to fuck for a couple of dollars with me." I smile in return for his Ignorance. He throws the cigarette in the sink and grabs my arm. Once I am in his grip he turns me around and wraps his hand around my throat.

"Don't get too smart now Tara," I gasp for air as his grip tightens, my hands trying to pull his off of me. "Don't forget I'm the one who found you and saved your cracked up ass." As I hear his words I feel my eyes starting to shut close.

Soon after his hand releases my upper body leans over the dirty counter. I stand there as my chest moves up and down trying to catch my breath. I feel his body behind me as I'm bent over the counter, dressed in only a long shirt and underwear.

I turn around to face his sweaty, but hot body. He looks me up and down as I do the same. I take in one deep breath before his hand is wrapped around my neck again, this time bringing me close for a deep kiss. He wipes everything off the counter onto the floor and lifts me up, placing me on top of the cold surface. I gasp from the cold feeling against my bottom.

He stops in between and looks at me for a while. Hunger plastered all over his face. As I look into his eyes a smirk grows onto my face.

"Fuck you."
-
"Alright Tara, you got someone waiting in room seven when you're ready!" Jeffery yells as he walks to go talk to the other girls. I love Jeffery, he's what keeps this place going. Everyday he's coming in the dressing room with his clipboard shouting about why no one is ready. Unlike our actual manager Hiram, Jeffery makes sure everyone has what they need, and takes care of all the girls. There's not a day he's asking us if we're okay, or if we need a day off. God forbid someone is sick, Hiram is flipping fucking tables.

Thank god for Jeffery

I apply concealer to my neck, trying my best to cover the bruises Alex made earlier. That's our routine every morning. We fight about whatever he's pissed off about that day, he throws a fit and then make up sex at its finest.

My friend Maria laughs as she sits in the chair next to me. "When will you learn Tara." She laughs, sliding her foot into her long heels.

"Hear me out..make up sex!" I wink at her in response. She shakes her head in return.

I love Maria, we've been friends ever since I've worked here. Which is forever. I remember for about two months straight everyday she would come in talking about how she has to move out of her Italian household, she blames her constant weight gain on them. She looks great with the weight but to her..disgusting.

"You know my mom calls me on my way here and she's fucking screaming over the phone asking me if I wanted her to bring me lunch. I tell her no, imma get a salad. You already know what I'm about to say." I look up at her and laugh.

"You don't appreciate m-"

"You don't appreciate me!" She cuts me off. "If she knew where I worked I think I might actually get fucking murdered." I laugh again. Everyday it's a different story with Maria and her family.

"Okay well I got a room today, you?" She asked, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Mhm," I respond. I grab her wine, red lipstick and apply some onto my lips.

"I swear if it's one of those fucking old, pervy men I'm gonna quit." She puts her hairspray down and turns towards me. "Look at this outfit." She unzips her sweater revealing a jet black lace bra along with matching bottoms. My mouth opens in shock as she turns around showing me a full view.

Maria is perfect. She has a thick yet thin figure, petite boobs but a nice sized ass that I envied. Her green eyes complimented her creamy skin, along with her long thick dark brown hair. Almost black. Her lips were the perfect size and she had the most cutest smile, exposing her dimples.

"Maria I literally want to fuck you." I sarcastically make a sad face as she begins to walk out of the dressing room.

"Tonight?!" She yells before running out the door. She has one of the best personalities, there's never a time when I'm not laughing around her.

I look myself in the mirror and observe my body in this beautiful, sexy outfit. The bottoms being almost like a thong bikini, complimenting my waist. For the top a tight fitted bra wrapped around my chest, creating my boobs to pop out of the top more. I look amazing tonight. My chocolate hair, wavy and worn out.

I hope I don't get a creepy one tonight

I step foot into the room and No one appears to be in there. I look around the small spaced room, only a rounded couch against the wall and a coffee table remained in the room. As I'm about to sit down and wait for someone to come in, the door opens. I turn around and I'm greeted with a man who looked like he just came back from running a fucking mile.

Good thing I came to work today

He looks me up and down before walking past me, his crisp scent of cologne roaming the air. I turn around to look at him and his eyes are glued to mine.

He wore black jeans along with a black button up. Leaving three unbuttoned showing his bare, muscular chest. His sleeves were rolled up to the middle of his forearm. Pieces of his dark brown hair rested on top of his forehead. The structure of his face was beautiful. A low beard he wore well as its placed up to his sideburns, chin and on top of his lip.

The slow seductive music played in the back as we observed each other. His dark green eyes stayed on mine as he took a sip out of the short glass in his hand. Which probably held liquor in it.

I open my robe and let it slide down my arms. He rests his glass down and reaches in his pocket grabbing a cigarette.

I get on my knees and slowly crawl my way over to him. By the look of this guy I know he has good money.

He blows the smoke out of the side of his mouth and leans in towards me. I gasp as his face is inches away from mine. He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and points it towards me, I take it in between my two fingers and place my lips onto it.

"Hi," his deep voice whispered. I blow the smoke away from his face, returning his now wine red stained cigarette.

"Hi,"
-

Omgomg first chapter! What do you guys think so far?!