Something Unsaid

MY DEAR READERS....I AM SORRY BEING LATE. BUT IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL. I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE THE READERS OF MY STORY SUPPORTING ME A LOT AND ENCOURAGING ME TO WRITE AGAIN. ITS MAKING ME MORE ENERGETIC. 

THANK YOU  @VIOLET192307, @KISNIKA, @ROMANUSGIFT, @LEENAAGARWAL3 FOR NOT LOSING HOPE ON ME.

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER FOR ALL WHO ARE SUPPORTING ME.

SO LET US START................................................................................................................................... 

Kunj was passing by the class and found Twinkle in that empty classroom...He walked towards her as finally he found the one he was looking for...

Twinkle....a sleeping beauty with a sweet smile...like she is dreaming and it is happy indeed....Her hair seems like disturbing her due to the pampering of wind...

Kunj , without making any noise sat near her...He actually fell for her again in that very moment...He silently admired her ...

He silently admired her

Kunj: (in mind) Twinkle....do u know mein kya feel Kar rahe ho? I don't know when I really started to love you....it was just friendship first...then it grew to unconditional love dear...but will you accept it...I know u only have Ur grandma and me after uncle and aunt's death...If u hate me after my confession ...then it will be too hard for u to survive ... you will feel more lonely ...that is why I am stopping me always to confess .....

At that time he noticed the photo in her side...he picked it to look..It was the photo taken in grandma's birthday. Three of them were there in the photo. He  smiled looking it.

Suddenly some idea popped in his mind. He bends more closely to twinkle and looked at her . Suddenly he shouted....
Twinkle....

Kunj....twinkle opened her eyes with a shock and looked around.ended up looking at Kunj who was standing there with a evil smile.
Twinkle: are you crazy Sarna? How could you shout like that..I thought...

Kunj: what? Are you dreaming about me always...I just called your name nicely...
Twinkle: ha ha ha.. was it funny...she hit him suddenly.

 Kunj tightly holded her two hands and both leaned to the desk ..Kunj balanced by holding the desk...but he felt a sudden goosebumps ...for twinkle ....she looked at him ...

Yuvraj: Kunj...

They parted ways ... hearing that voice.

Kunj: yes...

Yuvraj: come ...you are here ...i was looking for you man...

Kunj: Ok...you move...i am coming

Yuvraj walked from there. Twinkle looked at Kunj with 'what a' look.

Kunj: why are you sleeping here all alone twinkle.

twinkle: u said it na...was dreaming about you Mr sarna...

a cute smile appeared on Kunj's face...but he turned to other side and suddenly noticed the diary on the desk....twinkle also catched him looking at her diary. she know he will grab it from her now. both twinkle and kunj looked each other....looking at Kunj realized his idea and without any notice she moved towards her desk to take it..but poor twinkle lost it when Kunj was more speed...he turned few pages and started reading...she tried to stop him ...but failed again and again ..meanwhile he couldn't read a single word due to her disturbance. at last kunj returned it back to her and she relaxed herself.

kunj: twinkle...don't think that you escaped now... i will definitely read it one day...last time bi you didn't let me do so...

twinkle: kunj...why are you always interested to read my diary..its my thoughts...not yours and i have told you many times that don't try to read it...its ....

kunj: wow....u read that love letter i got last year from some unknown...where was your philosophy at that time Ms Taneja...

Twinle : it was different..

Kunj: ( Looking at the watch) ok baba...i will not read it...ab khush? or i will bye you a locked diary so you can keep it secretly...by the way....i found this photo here...its my photo. don't you dare keep it inside your secret diary...

twinkle: ooo god kunju...u have taken that too. itna crazy ?

kunj: yes iam...

Twinkle: Then take it. i have another photo of you..and bring that locked diary for me so that i can lock you inside it...i mean all your photos....

Tring.....Tring......

kunj was about to tell something but the continous phone beep  stopped him.

twinkle started to pack her stuff.. and remembered something. she turned to tell something to kunj, but...

Kunj: haaa mahi..i am with twinkle.yaa i am coming now...what ? is everything ok?hello hello...hello.............

kunj: twinkle...bye have some work 

Twinkle didn't get a chance to talk to him. 

Twinkle: ( in mind) will he come?

Twinkle walked out of the class and headed towards the bus stop, her mind is filled with many thoughts. Will he come, do i need to remind him.. Ok what about messaging him...No...I think he will surely come. He will not forget important things anyway...Twinkle played the music in her phone while sitting in the seat of a bus......

Hey guys, sorry for the mistakes...keep supporting me . Feel free to give your reviews, so that i can improve.

I KNOW THIS IS A SMALL CHAPTER. BUT WILL DEFINITELY TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER WORTHY.