trust/ed

the sweet tangled mess of limbs in the cool sheets. grabbing hands finding chase in his as their bodies join together for the very first time. he gave his bodily innocence to him.

the only person he handed his whole trust on. his love. himself.

how he loves him. adores him. he was his, and such was he to himself. just them. just he and him.

even as the sun greeted them good morning through their curtains, he still loves him. even as they joyfully joked of his dull pain up his spine. he didn't care for it, a small trade off for a passionate night.

playfulness lingered in the air as they shared a kiss and readied themselves for the day. playful touches passed between he and him. love. joy. as the morning went by, he kissed goodbye to him as he left through the door. he watched him depart for his work.

a long day ahead.

the house filled with the smell of fresh baked goods that cooked in the oven. he wanted to treat him, show his affection. the coffee mouse cake that was favored by him not his only present.

he left to the town, a small smile held on his lips. no matter the stares, he proudly adorned the marks of their night on his pale skin.

time passed on as he arrived back to the house. his car was parked outside. he smiled in hopeful glee. he couldn't wait to give him his love.

"i-im scared.... i-i don't want t-to be hurt again... they only wanted me for my body..."

he stepped up to the door. it was slightly ajar.

a bad feeling.

he brushed it aside, the door shut quietly with his foot. quickly, he readied his gifts to him.

"i won't hurt you like them. you're too precious to be hurt as such. don't worry my love..."

a sound captured his attention. nontheless, he walked up the stairs, a picture in hand.

for him.

their bedroom door came to sight.

oh, how much he loves him.

" how could you!? we made love, i gave you my whole, i loved you, how could you?!!"

"its just me and you, right? only me and you?"

" Y-yoongi??! oh shit, i-it's not what you think- "

oh, how much he adores him. through the pain and tears.

" yes baby, its always me and you. just us."

" h-how c-could you Jungkook?..... i-i....."

" j-jungkook? "

oh, how much he trusts him.

" yes yoongi? "

the piece of paper fluttered down to the floor as he ran. ran faster then he ever did. his chest, his lungs screamed. his throat closing up. his heart and trust...

" i.... i trust you. "

... broken.

oh...

how much he trusted him.