Jeff Blim- Bookworm

(ALL OF THESE PHOTOS ARE GOLD)

"(Y/N), what are you doing?"

You turned to see your friends, Joe and Brian, laughing. "What's up?" Joe asked. "You're in that fantasyland in your head way more than usual lately. "

You sighed and grinned wryly at them. "It's nothing guys. Thanks for caring."

They shrugged. You returned to the book you were reading, a huge 564 page fantasy novel. Just as you were getting into the best part of the book, someone started tapping your shoulder frantically. Annoyed, you closed your book a little harder than you needed to and turned briskly to the person. "What?!" You snapped.

Jeff, who was the one who was tapping you, just stared at you with puppy dog eyes. "I'm bored. You're fun to be around. The book was making me jealous."

You laughed. "You're so hyper, you know that right?" You sighed. "I didn't mean to snap, I'm sorry. You interrupted my book! Therefore my book is the one jealous of YOU."

Jeff laughed. "Oh, come on, I'm more interesting than a book!!"

You grinned mischievously. "Can you tell a 564-page fantasy epic?"

Jeff's face fell. You almost laughed out loud; his face was so cute. "No!" He exclaimed. "I can make an over-two-hour funny play though!"

This time you actually did laugh. "I forgot about that!" You teased. "You do have a talent for that though."

Jeff smiled sheepishly. "I guess I do!"

You shrugged and then turned to face him. "Would you like to read with me?" You asked.

Jeff shrugged back. "I do have this one comic book I haven't finished yet..." He teased.

You lightly punched his shoulder. "Uhhh, no. Here, you can share this book with me."

Jeff blushed slightly. "Like, together? Like, the same book as in the same copy, right?"

You snorted. "Duh. C'mere." Hesitantly, he sat down next to you and you set the book on both of your laps.

After about ten minutes of reading, Jeff leaned his head on your shoulder and murmured, "The book is still making me jealous."

"Thanks for the compliment, Jeff."