🎵Chapter 11🎵

"Riku!!!" shouted Tenn when stopped his steps. Riku tilt his head to Tenn that standing behind him while still holding his twin' hand.

"I can't just follow you to that headquarter! I have a lot of work to do today."

Riku released his holds and lowered his head, "Souka..." after a few seconds he raised his head again, "Jaa, I'll get back by myself."

"Why are you such in hurry?"

"Because..." The red head boy turned sad and once again lowered his head, "I'm a monster... I must take responsibility for all the lives I have killed."

Tenn widened his eyes, "What?"

Riku smiled, "I want this case is resolved as soon as possible. Also, my friends will worry about me."

"..." Tenn sighed, "You are not avoiding me, right?"

"Eh?"

"Why did you run from me when I saw you in the mall that time?"

Riku stayed quiet and he didn't dare look him in the eye.

"Why are you silent?"

"Gomen, Tenn-nii. I can't tell you now."

Right before Tenn opened his mouth, Tenn' phone rings. Because he put his phone in his bedroom—specifically on the table beside his bed, he went to his room and he look at the screen.

"Anesagi-san?" he pick it up,"Moshi—"

"Tenn! Yokatta! Finally you pick up your phone!" panicked Anesagi.

"What's wrong, Anesagi-san?"

"Don't go to the Production! It's dangerous!"

"Why?"

"Check the news on TV!"

Tenn went outside to the living room. Riku that still standing at the same place asked, "What's wrong, Tenn-nii?"

Tenn doesn't answer and he activated the TV. Riku approached his twin and see what's going on the TV. Both of them widened their eyes.

"Yaotome Production..."

"...destroyed?"

The building of Yaotome Production seems on fire at some spot and a lot of smoke came out from the building. Some spot of it seems destroyed. Broken glass from the building strewn around it. There's police line in front the entrance.

The reporter on the screen said, "Recently, Yaotome Production has been attack by a mysterious terrorist group and until now the secret agent from the government still fight against them. The condition of the building same as you can see behind me. I'm going to ask the guy from the government that right now is standing beside me. What do you think about this incident?"

"Banri-san!" Riku surprised as he can see Banri on the screen.

"Dare?"

Riku doesn't answer but he said, "If Banri-san is there... It means... The attack is related to yokai..."

Tenn raised one of his elbow, "Yokai?"

"Tenn-nii! Please stay here! I'll be back later!" Riku ran to the entrance.

"Matte, Riku!" Tenn followed Riku from behind.

Cut to in front of Yaotome Production.

Anesagi tilt his head to behind him and saw Riku running approached the building also Tenn that followed Riku from behind. Riku finally arrived beside Anesagi and Tenn followed up.