Last shot

Three months later:

A mansion is shown beautifully decorated with flowers and light. It's gadodia mansion. The hall is shown and there is great hustle. It was swasan haldi function. Mm family had already came. Arrangements were done and function was going to start soon.
Sujatha told uttara to bring swara. Uttara nods  and went to swara's room to call her. After sometime, swara came with uttara and pari. She go to mm family and took their blessings.

AP: god bless u beta.
Sujatha: jiji, look how much beautiful she is looking.
Pari: ji Chachi ji and  haldi will bring more glow to her face.
AP: ( caress her face) it's not glow of her face. It's glow of her happiness ,her love. I m really happy to see u like this swara.
Swara smiled.

Sujatha: now we should start the function. They made her sit.

Sujatha: arey, where is sanskar?( Find him talking on phone in corner) Laksh, call that useless brother of urs. He must be on his stupid office phone calls. It's his haldi function also not only swara's.

Laksh: arey no chachi, u r taking him wrong. He is doing it for swara only.

Sujatha: swara? How?

Laksh: it's simple chachi, He want to finish his office work soon so that after marriage he can spend time with swara and go on his long honeymoon without any problem.

AP and sujatha chuckled. While pari who was sitting beside swara coughed fakingly and give her teasing smile. Swara blushed and look down.

" What's going on here?" Sanskar said as he came there.

Laksh: nothing Bhai, I was just saving u from chachi . She was angry on u for ur business phone calls.

Sanskar: sorry mom, it was important.
Sujatha: it's ok sanskar, if u r doing it for swara.
Sanskar:( confused) what?
Sujatha: haan, laksh said that u want to complete all ur office work before ur marriage so that u won't get disturb after that..
Everyone laughed.
Sanskar gets embarrassed. He glared at laksh. Who just laughed.

AP: ok, ok come now sanskar. We have to start haldi function.

Sanskar came and sit there. Uttara put  the screen ( cloth)between them.

Sanskar: wait why this screen?
Uttara: so that u can't see bhabhi?
Sanskar: but why?
Sujatha: it's ritual sanskar, now shut up and let us apply haldi.
Sanskar: but mom..
Laksh:( chuckled) chachi ,u failed bhai's plan. He wanted to apply haldi to bhabhi. Poor bhai..
Uttara laughed.
Sanskar: shut up laksh.

Sujatha look at him unbelievably. They started function. Swara and sanskar were applied haldi.
Soon haldi function was over.

AP told them to go and get change.

Swara's room:

Uttara: bhabhi, here is ur dress. U take bath and get fresh. I m going downstairs, I have some work.

Swara: ok uttara..
Swara took the dress. She kept it on bed. Then went inside washroom .  She shut the door and turn around to face mirror. She was about to open the tap but Suddenly she heard someone whistle from her back. she got shocked.. her eyes get wide to find sanskar leaning on the door smirking at her.

" Sans..."
She was immediately pulled and pinned to the wall.

Sanskar: what happened sweetheart? Got scared?
She looked at him angrily and tried to push him.
Swara: shut up sanskar? How and when did u came inside?..
He gave her mischievous smile.
Sanskar: when u  were talking to uttara..
Swara: not again!! Again from window.. u know na sanskar, doors are provided to enter inside not window.
Sanskar: u know, ur husband is not some ordinary person. He do everything differently.
Swara: shut up!! Don't change the topic. Go from here now.
Saying this she tried to push him..but sanskar pulled her more closer.
Sanskar: what's hurry swara? Ist let me complete my challenge. I told u I will apply haldi to u.
Swara: what? Sanskar but...