Author's Note

Hello readers! I welcome you all to this story that you have come across. Before we begin, I wanted to give you all some background.

This is my first real story, so please forgive me if this one isn't any good. I have liked writing for a long time, but never had the inspiration to even get a quarter of the way through writing one. Hopefully, this one will be different.

Now, we can get into the main character's background.

Name: (Y/N) Oki

Family: Barbra Oki (Mother, deceased), Hunter Oki (Father, deceased), Taiju Oki (Brother)

(A/N: These aren't actually the names of Taiju's parents. Their names are unknown, but I had to make them up for the sake of the plot, so please forgive me.)

Friends: Ogawa Yuzuriha (Best friend), Ishigami Senku (Best friend, eventually crush)

Fear: Darkness

Appearance:

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Yellow

Height: 157 cm (5'2)

(Y/N) Oki was born on April 1st, and is 15 years old, one year younger than her brother, Taiju Oki. Ever since her parents died, she took it upon herself to take care of Taiju, and refused to let him "lose his innocence". (Y/N) took up all the housework, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, etc. She did all of this on top of her school work and martial arts. She has always supported Taiju, and over works herself a lot. (Y/N) enjoyed martial arts, and is quite good at it. That earned her the nickname "Butoka" from Senku, meaning "martial artist".

Stats:

Power: 2/5 D

Speed: 5/5 A

Technique: 4/5 B

Intelligence: 3/5 C

Stamina: 5/5 A

Cooperativeness: 4/5 B

Stat Explanation: (Y/N) isn't actually all that strong, despite her martial art background. She can't hit hard, but her speed makes up for it. She can easily evade her enemy, and her knowledge of pressure points help her immobilize her enemy. She isn't as smart as Senku, but not as dumb as her brother, so with intelligence, she is agerage. (Y/N)'s training has allowed her to have excellent stamina, but in-humanly like Taiju. (Y/N) is willing to do almost anything that is asked of her. However, if she see the point in doing so, then you can bet that she will fight you over it, until she is convinced that it will help.

Author's Note:

I hope you are satisfied with how that turned out! I tried to make it so (Y/N) isn't perfect and has some flaws. This story will follow the anime, and will only go up to the point where season 1 ends, until season 2 is released.

I haven't seen many Dr. Stone fanfics, so I thought I would add one into the mix.

Now please, enjoy the book!