•°•°"A"°•°•

jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open.

he turned his head to face his window, with pink curtains. his eyes staring at his peony flowers. pink.

memories of his dreamland came rushing back to him. it was his safe haven. the warm breeze, the never ending sunset, the soft baby pink glow. it made him feel warm and safe.

minmin was there as his company. someone who understands everything he feels. they know so much of each other. the same person. but not.

jimin turned away from his window and stared at his wall. he had a blank expression settled. he fixed his gaze at the wall, like there was something there.

"minmin..." 

he mumbles out his alter's name. he already missed him, even after seeing him. his soft looking attribute. his fluffy pink hair.

"i miss you... why can't we be together forever..? i don't want to keep waking up... i just want to stay with you..."

the silence of the apartment never helped him cope either. he felt truly alone.

he was so dazed, he hadn't realized his cat had walked in. the cat jumping onto the bed. jimin tensed feeling the bed move. he was scared to turn around, thinking about who it could be.

he built up enough to turn his head. he only found the cat sitting. watching him with round eyes. he breathed out and closed his eyes. 

"come here you!" 

he sat up scooping the feline into his arms. he ran his fingers through her fur.

"i'm such a scaredy-cat, i know. it was just you.." he said staring into her sharp cat eyes.

 he turned and looked over to his window once more. he got out of his bed, shivering from the chilly air. he walked on over and looked out. he saw a bright blue sky. buildings. apartment complexes. cars. people walking by.

he sighed. he had to go through another day of work.

away from minmin.