Chapter One

A frightened Hare ran for his Life, as a loud crackling sound startled him from his content peaceful state, and Two young Adults appeared, A Man, and a Woman. The Two held each other's hand, and the male seemed uneasy, however, as the female smiled at him, he smiled back and walked with her through the meadow.

With his black eyes, the Hare watched from his Hidingspot, assured that he would be safe, until the Woman said she was thirsty, and sniffed the air, getting aware of the Hares' Location.
He lost his Life mere seconds later, her fangs deep inside his flesh, and never again will he see his thousand children. But that's ok, for Mother Nature will soon give them a new father, and no one will remember the white one with the black eyes that took his last breath on a warm afternoon
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry did not know what to do. His second Father was a Mutant, fighting for a Mutants Rights, but he himself did not wish to get pulled into war again. Hermione's true father was a Man named Phil Coulson, a man they did know nothing about at all, except for that he was a Muggle. So it was clear, that struggles and chaos may be in their way, as both choose to leave Harry's father alone, and go seek hers, for both wanted to make sure, that at least one of her Family was alright after the great second wizarding war.
Maybe they had luck, and he was a simple man, working as Policemen or maybe a florist.
Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two Months Later, New York, DC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As harry came home into his and Hermiones shared Appartment, he found her in the kitchen making sandwiches.
As she looked up from the cutting board she was using for tomatoes, a snicker escaped her lips which she was not able to dim with her hand fast enough. "Harry! What in Merlins Beard happened to you? You are soaked from head to toe, and... Where is your Shoe?"

Grunting, he kicked the other away and sighed in annoyance. "The Giant mud puddle near the Sea at the National Park demanded a Sacrifice. I did not want to give it my shoe, so I tried to get him back without my Magic, slipped, and fell into the sea. The Puddle won. At least I didn't kill anyone today."
"You make that sound like you want a medal for that!" chuckled Hermione as Harry chanted himself clean and dry, then shrugged. "If I meet that Taxi driver again that won't let me in because I 'look like the Monster of Loch Ness' I am going to turn him into a Toad, damn Asshole! Living in a city is shit, I never can use Magic when I need to!"

"Now now, It was you that insisted on coming here, because the Neighbour House was the last actual address of my Father, so shush it. Found anything out about him, by the way?"
he shook his head no and went to wash his hands and help her. harmony seemed to be in the air as they made the sandwiches in silence, packed them up, cleaned the Kitchen, and went with the Foods out of the House, where they walked, as so often, hand in hand down the road, Harry wearing his shoes from earlier, as he had conjured and cleaned the lost one.

Why they carry all that food with them, you ask? Simple. Harry is in a self-help group for veterans because of his PTSD, and since he had been a loyal soldier for his folks, and his paper show that he used to be a Sergeant in the American Army (Fake, But since there are also Wizards working there, everything was arranged, and well). And this Group has Veterans there, that have little to no money left, so Harry and Hermione took it upon them to always make Sandwiches for all, even a few more, in the case for Newbies or/and someone wanting to take one home.

The Leader of their Group, Max, called them 'the Saints' for that, and seeing all those broken Men smiling for once, enjoying their meals, was worth everything.
It even helped Harry a bit.