"Happy Anniversary, Baby"

Steve and Tony both wake up on a saturday morning next to each other in bed.
They exchange a quick kiss as Steve gets up off the bed.

Steve wakes up first to go make breakfast and coffee. He slips into a pair of slippers and continues walking towards the kitchen.

As he roams through the house, he pauses and picks up a photo of him and tony.

He looks at tony smiling sweetly, and lovingly strokes Tony's face on the photo. He blows him a kiss whispering, "love you sweetie" before placing it back down and walking into the kitchen.

As he enters the kitchen, he glances around till he spots the coffee maker.

Once he sees it, he walks towards it and continues making coffee.
He takes a deep breath and smells the warm and refreshing scent of coffee beans and smiles, waiting for tony to wake up.
The coffee bubbles and and lets it's scent linger across the house.

Steve leaves the coffee brewing and opens the fridge to look for the eggs. "Cheese, milk, yogurt, and...... eggs!" Steve grabs the full carton and closes the fridge door.

He walks over to the counter and sets the carton down. He opens the carton and pulls out two eggs. One for him, one for Tony. He sets the eggs on the counter while he turns on the stove.

As the stove heats up, a sleepy Tony wakes up and yawns.
He takes a minute to open his eyes, stretch and smell the delicious breakfast.

He then resumes to pull the covers off and walk out of the bedroom.

Tony quietly walks into the kitchen, trying not to catch Steve's attention.
He walks up to him from behind and stares at his partner lovingly from a distance.

Tony smiles and walks closer to Steve.
He puts his arms around Steve's waist and lovingly whispers into his ear, "Good morning baby."

Steve smiles.
He turns around and gives tony a tight embrace, followed by a kiss on his forehead.
Steve laughs and talks to tony, Why are you up so early?" Steve laughs. Tony gives Steve a kiss and says,

                                         "Happy Anniversary, baby..."

Steve smiles even harder, "Tony, I love you so much." He laughs.
Steve and Tony share a long embrace with Steve occasionally running his hands through Tony's silky hair. Tony showers Steve with a million kisses over his cheeks and forehead. The two share a moment while the stove continues to heat up.

Once the stove gets fully heated up, Steve turns his attention around and gets the eggs ready for breakfast. Tony keeps his arms on Steve's shoulder as he fries, and gently caresses his waist while he sautés the eggs
The eggs sizzle and bubble as Tony holds on to Steve for what felt like the last moment of peace.

The last,  moment of peace.....