Chapter 23

Third Person's POV

"Where's Jennie?" Rosѐ asked Jisoo when she arrived at the cafeteria.

"As usual. With Hanbin." Jisoo said and flopped herself onto the chair. Both of them gave a worried look at Lisa.

"Stop looking me like that. I'm fine." Lisa said.

Jisoo also knew about what happened that night at the beach. She saw Rosѐ and Lisa leaving so she decided to follow them. She kept her distance so that the two won't be able to see her. Jisoo heard everything and decided to confront them tomorrow morning.

She asked about Lisa's situation on their way home since Jennie went with Hanbin, the three of them got the whole car for themselves. At first, Rosѐ hesitate if it's okay to tell Jisoo about what happened but when she heard from Jisoo that she have nothing against whatever gender of Lisa is, the three of them started talking about what happened.

"We all know that you're lying Lalisa." Jisoo said sternly.

"What else can I do? It's usual that Jennie would be with Hanbin. They're dating remember?" Lisa said and let out a deep sigh.

Jennie was spending a lot of time with Hanbin lately, making the blonde out of the picture. She haven't also walk with Lisa home lately. Even if Lisa wants to complain, she knew that she's has no right. She's been watching Jennie from afar these past few days and seeing how happy Jennie is, her can't help but to ache.

"Oppa!"

A loud voice echoed at the whole cafeteria gaining the attention of almost all the students but except Lisa. She didn't bother looking whatever commotion might be right now.

"Yah. Look." Jisoo said and nudge Lisa.

"Do I have to?" Lisa said tiredly.

"Yup. She's calling you." Rosѐ said. Lisa looked slowly towards the direction of the voice.

Nayeon smiled from ear to ear when she finally saw Lisa look at her. She rush towards her excitedly. She missed the blonde so bad. Nayeon quickly wrapped her hands around Lisa's arm and leaned her head to her shoulder. Lisa didn't bother to stop the bunny at all. Besides Jennie wasn't around and she's pretty sure that the feline won't mind since her whole attention was on someone else.

"Hey. Didn't saw you for a while." Lisa greeted. Nayeon lifted her head up and looked at Lisa cutely.

"Sorry oppa. My cousin came back from US and Dad asked me to be with her for a while." Nayeon said.

"No worries."

"Did you miss me?" Nayeon flutter her eyes in a cute way. Lisa let out a soft smile before answering her question.

"It's unusual not having someone that follows me constantly."

"Yah. My question just can be answered by a yes or no." Nayeon pouted. Rosѐ and Jisoo feeling left out, faked a cough earning the attention of the two.

"We're still here." Jisoo said and waved her hands in front of them.

"Reminder, this is a cafeteria not a park. Cut-off your sweetness, it's making me cringe." Rosѐ said and act like she's trembling in disgust.

Nayeon and Lisa just laugh off at their silliness when suddenly the bunny remembered that she's going to do something.

"Oh, too bad I need to go now, I'm going to meet my cousin." Nayeon said sadly.

"Okay. Take care." Lisa replied.

"See you later, oppa!" Nayeon said and stole a kiss from Lisa's cheeks quickly. Lisa was surprised she didn't expect Nayeon to do a bold move like that.