chapter 2

Footsteps can be heard going down the hall. Overhaul and Chronostasis are walking down the hall. Chronostasis holding Eri while Overhaul is holding
(Y/n)." Young people theses days are getting sicker than ever KURONO! prepare the bath" overhaul said walking forward."I'm real sorry boss I-I swear I barely took my eye's off them they made a break for It-."before the man could finish Overhaul quickly took off his glove and killed him.

"And clean that up" Overhaul said."right"Chronostasis said still holding eri as she cried silently (y/n) did the same."this is ridiculous" Overhaul said.

They keep walking on until they go in a room with two chairs and wire's everywhere" Eri (y/n) you got to stop disobeying me like this your the core of my plan you know , and (y/n) you can't live without me whose going to take care of you and love you if you run away from me." Overhaul said to Eri and (y/n) has Chronostasis unwraps there bandages" and I would hate to get my hands dirty."

"Overhaul got a sec." Said a doll looking guy " Its shigaraki he saids he's got an answer for you."he said.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Overhaul sit quietly on a couch in a small room. Mimic is sitting on the arm of the chair while Chronostasis is standing by the door. Soon shigaraki walks in the room "you had me walking around in circles underground for 30 minutes I'm not a ant!" He saids pissed.

"Well don't know who might be watching us and where. Not all of our groups have the best intentions so we have a number of roots leading hear in a underground room where we can make sure of our privacy." Overhaul saids to shigaraki in a claim tone.

"You ever wondered how we survived so long its because of little details like that. Anyway down to business did you really mean what you said on the phone the other day. That you'll join us on the right conditions." Mimic said to shigaraki curiously.

"Don't start celebrating just yet. You guys want to capitalize on are reputation. We want to increase are stealth, are needs" shigaraki saids in his pissed tone putting his feet on the table.
"Get your foot off the table your gonna make it dirty" Overhaul saids annoyed.

You really got to mind your manners I don't appreciate disrespect. Now we won't be putting our selves under you we'll still be calling our own shots got it! Ether its a joined partnership ,or I'm walking out the door. Another thing your grand plan you talked about I want to know the details it's a really easy request I need to know if it's worth lending you are name you see-"shigaraki said putting his hand in his jacket, but suddenly Chronostasis puts a gun to his head.

"Hands were I can see them" he said in a serious tone."stop acting like you're in charge here" Chronostasis said." Ya who tHE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE PUNK!" Mimic saids beyond pissed.

"Who do you think you are. One of our disposable thugs against one of your your hassaikai. The scales are far from even ,and lets not for get compress's arm we expect something from what we lost." Shigaraki said annoyed.

"Mimic, kurono stand down" Overhaul said. " He came all this way to make this offer the least we can do is hear the guy out by all means... Continue" Overhaul said to shigaraki." Like I said before your friends got jumpy I need details lets start with this." He then pulls out a bullet." Its part of the plan right? Shigaraki said curiously.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Overhaul groaned in frustration. The conversation he just had with shigaraki made him frustrated how he put his filthy
filthy feet on the table. He groans again walking to the room were (y/n) ,and Eri are held seeing if they are done with the test they are being put though.

As he opens the door there are two past out girls on two tables both bleeding though there arms and legs. The true is he really loves (y/n) ,but her blood is needed to make this plan work you see. Her blood has this special cell in it that cell if used right can make any quirk stop permanently. Her family is the only people who have it, and with her parents missing she's the only one left in her family.

Overhaul walks over to the girls" chrono put the girls in there room ,and make sure to put fresh bandages on them." Overhaul said " yes sir" Chronostasis said to overhaul putting bandages on them and picking them up

Chronostasis POV

"Why does he do this?" I thought putting Eri and (y/n) on their bed." Overhaul loves (y/n) don't get me wrong ,but why does he do this to Eri and (y/n) this is just cruel." I thought walking out of the room. Look to be honest I see eri and
(Y/n) as sisters ,but there's nothing I can do Overhaul takes things to far. They have been so traumatized that they can't last a second without each other seeing as (y/n) is scared of overhaul, but he made her believe that she only needs his love. Then there's eri its gotten to the point where the only love she ever got was from (y/n).

Sooner or later the heros or going to find us and its going to be messy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Word count - 934