the end

Tom's POV

Today's the day. I'm so not ready, I don't know what or how I'm gonna do this so I must talk to Harry, Brandon and Jason. If this plan goes wrong then my or Y/n's life is over. I don't know if I'm even gonna tell Y/n. It might break her heart that I never told her this.

I step out of bed and see that Y/n is already up. I put on my clothes and walk to my office. On my way there I make Brandon, Harry and Jason come with me.

"We have to make a plan now"
I say closing the door behind me

"Okay so I was thinking..."
Harry says

"Your the only person who can kill Kristen. But when we show up we have to be on our guard. Jason and Brandon are with
Y/n the whole time. When you are ready I will tell some people that they have to make Kristen go outside where you are waiting. Kristen cant do anything because we hold her and you shoot her"
He says exhaling deeply

"What a plan"
I say

"Make it even more exact"
I say thinking

"I will"
He nods

"Did you tell-"
Brandon says

"No. So no one is going to talk about it, if she asks anything just answer with a neutral answer"
I say. Everyone nods and agrees so I walk out of the room.

I'm now in the kitchen where Y/n has made breakfast. She is sitting at the dining table reading a book, again. I sit down in front of her and put her book down.

"There you are"
She says smiling

"I made us breakfast"
She says smiling

-

7 pm

I'm putting on my suit on and my guns in my pockets. (In a thing that you put on so you can put in your guns. Lmao idk what that's called sorry). I walk over to Y/n with the most pretty dress ever. It's a beautiful sequins gown.

"Wow"
I say looking at her

"You like it?"
She smiles shy

"I love it"
I walk over to her, grab her waist and kiss her forehead. She smiles widely and looks down.

"Hey it's gonna be okay yeah?"
I say assuring her

"What if I see my mom? Why can't I just stay home?"
She sighs

"It's not safe to be all alone here. We have to go with everyone, we can't leave anyone behind and definitely not you"
I lift her chin up but she pulls back

"I don't know Tom..."
She says

"We have to Y/n!"
I say a bit on edge

"What if I say I don't want it"
She says looking up mad

"You are going if you like it or not."
I say grabbing her arm and walking in to the living room. I hear a little 'fine' out of her mouth.

We all get into the cars and I can see Y/n is on her guard. She is pretty nervous and so am I. I just can't show it. When we arrive I get out of the car just like everybody else. Y/n sits in the car looking outside.

"Something wrong?"
I ask putting my hand on her thigh

"I'm just a bit nervous Tom. If I face my mom everything will be over. I can't face her I just can't"
She says breathing heavy

"It's gonna be okay Y/n"
I say moving my thumb over her thigh

"It will be"
I smile

Y/n's POV

We step out of the car into the hotel. It's crowded with so many people. Tom grabs my hand tight and we walk over to the bar. He puts me down and I look around when he just disappears. I only see Jason and Brandon.

"Jason?! Where did Tom go?!"
I say panicking

"You've got to be kidding me. I'm so stressed right now and then he just leaves?! Who does he think he is."
I look around but no sign of him. Jason isn't talking to me and I feel like I'm gonna faint. I walk to the girls bathroom and walk into a stall. I don't know what to do... or what to feel... so I just cry it out. I feel so many emotions right now. I hear someone walking in so I wipe my tears and try to stop sniffing.

"C-cuddles?"
I hear her say. I hear my mother say.

"Y/n is that you?"
She says walking over to my stall. I can see her feet moving towards me but I just try to stay silent.

"Hello?"
She knocks on the door.

I wait until she backs up a bit and just run. That's my plan?! Run? Well right now there's nothing else coming up in my mind so I have to do this. I want to open the lock until I hear her voice again

"Y/n please come back to your mother... I love you cuddles"
I hold in my breath, covering my mouth with my hand. Tears stream over my cheeks and hands. I sniffle as soft as possible

"Just open up please!"
She says crying madly, slamming the door

I let out a soft scream but I stay put.

Tom's POV

I'm waiting for Harry's sign for minutes but I get nothing. So I decide to walk back in. I see Jason and Brandon running around and panicking. Did they seriously lost
Y/n?! I walk over to Jason and he says they couldn't find her when she went to the bathroom. I walk back outside taking a breath. What the heck should I do now?! This plan is going totally wrong. Should I go on with plan B for real?

Y/n's POV

She walks back and I need to run now. I open the lock fast and run to the door. I slam it open and my mom runs after me. I panick and I try to loose her but she's too close. Way too close. I see a door leading outside so I run there. It's my only chance of escaping this living hell.

I fall down the stairs and my whole dress rips. I stand back up and my mom is right in front of me. In the corner of my eye i see Tom.

She grabs my shoulders tight.

"Y/n stay with me. You'll be the greatest leader of all time. You could have everything you want"
She says whining

"Enough with that"
Tom says grabbing his gun

He walks closer and of course my mom grabs her gun too releasing me. I run over to Tom crying loudly now.

Tom pulls my back against his front. His arm is around my neck. He's never done this before. Why isn't he covering me?!

"You know Kristen. You always took everything from me. Everything I needed. Paddy. How could you kill him? Did you think I wanted to loose him?!"
He says swinging with his gun

"Thomas we can do business please! Just give me Y/n"
My mom screams

"You took paddy from me and now I'm taking her from you"
Tom screams at her

"Tom what?!"
I cry loud

Bang. Blood everywhere

-
The sequel is now up!