Chapter: 3# Just A Little Smile

Henlo, children Author-Sama is back with another Chapter!

I changed the way "G!Error" talks.

I hope you liked Chapter 2 it took me 2 weeks to make it... any how back to story! P.S. The picture belongs to me.<3

G!Ink woke after being raped by G!Nightmare, G!Error fell asleep on the couch in their blank white space (Anti-Void), and soon later woke up to check on G!Ink that was sleeping soundly or was he? Also their white space contained furniture of course. Everything was as it should be in the on going white void, but the skeleton felt as if the world or AU he was in was not right or in place. The blank white space had a table with only two chairs, some random wall that that kept a drawer from seeming out of place with an old music player on it that they used back in the "60's" and the blank space also contained stuff animals, and a lot artist supplies such as big canvas. And painting material.

   What the Music player looks like.

G!Ink's POV

I woke minutes later after feeling a throbbing pain in my lower body area. It felt has if someone subbed a giant tassel up my ass. When I realized where I was all the memories came flowing back, seeming to feel like it was hitting me in the face when Nightmare fucked me, remembering all of that made me sick. And without realizing It I accidentally puked on Error. "S-sorry- I didn't know you were standing there...." I felt so completely acward, and completely dumb for not knowing he was standing there. So many thoughts of what Error would say about me throwing up on him by accident on the spot. Error looked like he didn't care tho he just looked at me, and hugged me even tho he has no arms his hugs still felt nice. It was like I was being hugged by something that was longing for a hug since it's existence from the start of time. He leaned his head down, and started to whisper "I'm just glad that your alright-" I started to tear up, just wanted to be comforted by Error's warm embrace that always had that feeling to me. It always made me feel safe I was so compelled, and confused to Error showing this much attention to me. Earlier he seemed a off a bit to me before I went to go see that calapsing AU.

G!Error's POV

When I noted that phrase to Ink I was fully awakened, my soul throbbed a skip like when a little girl is happy just skipping for fun, but this beat was a skip of so much feelings in it. It was concern, worried, glad, sad, angry, and so much more emotion that would just take way too long to explain. I rushed over to Ink, embracing him using my hands to push him close to my chest I whispered to him saying that I'm glad that he was alright. Seeing Ink forcefully raped made me angered even when it was someone I worked with before. If Nightmare ever tries to touch my Squid again ¡!I WILL BRAKE HIS SKULL OPEN, AND FEED IT TO THE FISHES!¡

NO POV

After all that hardness, that just happened. The glitch just wanted things to go back to normal. He wished that he could just see Ink smile for him right now, but he knew that probably wouldn't happen, but what's the harm of giving it try. "Ink... wanna go to Dancetale with me? After you know... when your feeling better.." Error would make his plan to help Ink smile even if it takes long. He was "DETERMINED" to do it all for the artist, and wouldn't let that go away until he just saw >JUST A LITTLE SMILE< from G!Ink.

Finally finished this.
sorry it toke a few days
until now, and this a bit
short, but I had lots of things
happening. ENJOY!

To be continued.......