Chapter Seven- Us?

As we walk together, none of us dare to say a word or made the effort to talk our hand brush against each other with every step we took. He grabbed my hand in his and I didn't mind, I raise my head to look at him already looking back at me I gave him a smile and he smiled back. I could see the car in a distance it wasn't that far

" Want to go out and eat some food?" Jaxson asks me, I wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere that wasn't home. I had a long day and I just wanted it to end.

" No thank you I just want to go home"  Jaxson nodded at my response and open the door of his car for me. I got in the car and Jaxson began to drive to my house.

" Are you staying over at my house?" Carson and Jaxson mostly come back to the house and they have a sleepover.

" Yes, I am" Jaxson respond but kept his eyes on the road. I put my seat more back so that I could be more comfortable. My eyes started to get heave as if they wanted to shut close and soon they did.

I woke up to Jaxson waking me up.

"Addison wake up were home," Jaxson said shaking me to wake up.

"Carry me to my room," I told Jaxson not wanting to get up. Jaxson chuckles and carried me to my room. He places me on my bed, he was about to leave.

" wait can you sleep with me I don't want to be alone" I grabbed his hand and looked at his eyes hoping he would stay with me. Jaxson nodded, I moved over so that he can lay on my bed and he did. I was still hurt seeing him with another girl at the party, it's not like I have feelings for him or may I do, I am unsure. A minute he seems kind and acts like a gentleman and the next he is with another girl having fun.

" what are you think about Princesa" I guess he notices that I was thinking of something.

" About you" I wanted to be honest in order to get an answer on why he was acting like this.

" continue, just say out loud what you were thinking about," Jaxson said with a smile on his face.

" How come when we are all alone you act so kind to me but then you go and kiss some other girl as if you felt nothing when we hang out-" I told him without thinking of how it might affect what we have going on, at the moment I didn't really care."- It hurts me seeing you with another girl and I feel it's because I might be falling for you but I know you don't feel the same way about me which is fine but it hurts. I have been crushing on you for what feels like forever but I never told anyone not even Clare because she would give me fake hopes and it will crush me even more, you don't have to say anything I don't expect you to do anything" I told him and I didn't hear him say anything but I didn't dare to look at him or else tears would start coming out

" I am sorry I didn't know you felt that way" He put his arms around me trying to hug me. I pull a blanket over us because it was starting to get cold

" It's fine" I started moving around to find a comfortable spot to fall asleep.

" Are we friends?" I turn around to see him already asleep and I didn't want to bother him any longer.

" I want to be more than friends" Is all I hear before going to sleep in his arms. I smile at the words he said.

*******Jaxson POV'*****

I had no idea that I was causing her so much pain, I felt bad because she told me that she likes me and I had a chance to tell her that I like her too. I liked her since we were little kids we were friends back then but growing up we got distance but my love for her grew more over the years.

" Are we friends?" Addison sounded like she was going to fall asleep at any moment now. I looked down at her and found her fast asleep.

" I want to be more than friends," I told her, I wanted to get it off my chest even though I am sure that she didn't hear what I told her I just wanted to say it out loud. She smiles showing me that she heard what I said. She looked peace full and cute while sleeping. I might sound like a weirdo but I am not.