Im just fine

Italy sat up in bed and smiled. " Ve good morning Doitsu" Italy looked over at Germany who was still asleep. Italy looked surprised. Italy looked at the clock 11:00am. " Germany Germany are you ok you didn't wake me up at 5 like you normally do are you ok!" Germany coughs a couple times and and sits up. " vhat time is it" Germany asked. " it's 11 are you ok Doitsu you normally training by now" Pinched his temple. " do you mind being quiet Italy my head is killing me" Italy felt Germany's head. " your burning up I think you should lie down" Germany shook his head. " I-I'm fine liebe it's just a cold I'll be fine" Germany let out a few harsh coughs. "Doitsu you don't look so good you should stay in bed today" Germany didn't listen and got up only to fall back. " f-fine you win liebe but just this once"Italy stood up and started to walk to the door. " I'm going to call my frotilo and tell him I can't come over and I'll come back with some medicine and water" with that Italy skipped out smiling that he finally won. As i reached the kitchen I pulled out my phone. " what do you want you pasta bastard" Romano said sounding like he just woke up. " oh Lovi I can't come over Germany is sick" Italy said in his cheery voice. " what ever you take care of that potato bastard and don't call me that" whith that Romano hung up. As Italy headed upstairs he smiled. " I guess I half to tell Doitsu when he's better "

(A/n) Italy has a secret. Germany's sick this will be fun