Imposter

"And here is the tunnel that leads under the stage to the lift. Stars like Beyoncé, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj have all used this stage, just to name a few." The tour guide explained. The group, almost entirely populated by girls, gasped at the caliber of celebrities that had been here. Some started stroking the walls, presumably trying to absorb some life-essence leftover by these god-like celebrities.

Ryan just rolled his eyes. He was the only boy in the group and was just waiting for the perfect chance to slip away unnoticed. Everyone in the group had a backstage pass and meet and greet arranged with Johnny Orlando, who was currently on tour around the US. The meet and greet had already taken place (The screams were deafening) and the group was currently on a tour of the arena. But Ryan had other things in mind.

When the group became distracted by a hallway lined with celebrities' outfits in glass cases, Ryan slipped back down the corridor and disappeared around a corner before they could notice him.

He stole a black staff polo shirt from a store cupboard and strode his way confidently down the maze of corridors at the back of the arena. Numerous people passed him, but not one of them gave him a second glance. They were too busy looking at tablets or talking into their earpieces. Plus, now he looked like a staff member and walked with the confidence of one. He smirked. That was the number one rule of being in places you weren't meant to be: act with confidence and people won't notice.

Five minutes of walking later he reached his destination: Johnny Orlando's dressing room. Two men who looked like security were stood at the other end of the corridor, but they weren't looking Ryan's way. Even if they had been they wouldn't have questioned it due to his staff attire.

Some rooms further down the corridor had the names of Johnny's family members on, so he assumed they wouldn't be in his dressing room. He stood just behind a rack of clothes and thought, getting his plan straight in his head. The meet and greet had started fifteen minutes after the concert ended and had ended twenty minutes ago. So...Johnny had probably been escorted to his dressing room to change into something comfortable and relax after a few hours of strenuous activity. Perfect.

Ryan walked forward and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Johnny asked.

"It's Chris, Mr Orlando, I'm staff at the arena."

"Come in."