1 - Captured

⚠️!WARNING!⚠️ This story contains mature topics such as sex, suicide and self harm. If any of you are triggered by this then this story is not for you. Feel free to check out any of my other stories. For thoes of you who are staying, please enjoy the story.

Deku P.O.V

"Great going Stabby!!!" Dabi yelled as we ran like our lives depended on it and in reality, they did. Toga giggled as she pushed over some rubbish bins to block the heros. It goes without saying that this did not work. They were catching up to us and fast. I felt the air warm up behind us. I didn't Dare look back, it was Endeavor. I grabbed Toga's hand and pulled her into my chest, carrying her bridal style as mine and Dabi's speed increased.

How did we get into this situation? I hear you ask from a distance. Well Shigaraki told Dabi, Toga and I to go to the store and get some supplies. Toga is my girlfriend, but she's also a yandere so when another girl tried to hit on me... Let's just say it did not end well for them. She screamed as the life left her eyes and I'm guessing she had a voice Quirk because that screaming was deafening, it was so loud that it alerted all heroes within a 10 mile radius.

So now we're running but the more we run, the more heroes show up. Soon enough we were backed into a corner, there was no way out. Us being us was not going to go down without a fight. Which we inevitably lost, we were all knocked out cold. The last thing I remember is stabbing All Might in the chest before I was knocked out by Eraserhead.

I woke up handcuffed to a metal table, sat inbetween Dabi to my right and Toga to my left. They were both waking up, Toga looked at me and her eyes sparkled. "Izu~" She grinned. As much as I love her and her enthusiasm, now is not the time. I softly kissed her forehead and turned my attention to Dabi. "This is all your fault!!!" He growled at Toga. I glared at him emitting a death aura before we heard the door to the room open, letting some light in.

Someone turned on the light switch and I could now see clearly. I had already deduced that we were in an interrogation room. I looked up at the figure. "I am Detective Naomasa. I will be asking you some questions." He sat down on the opposite side of the table holding what I assumed was our files. "I will read out the information, you just tell me if it's correct." He looked at us and we just nodded, not wanting to fight right now. He looked down at the papers then to Dabi.

"Name: Touya Todoroki, Alias: Dabi, Age: 19, Quirk: Cremation, Kill Count: 463, Went Missing: 6 years ago." Dabi just nodded. I smirked at his kill count. Pathetic.

The detective then turned his attention to my Toga as he glanced at a different file. "Name: Toga Himiko, Alias: Toga, Age: 15, Quirk: Transformation, Kill Count: 989, Went missing: 4 years ago." He looked at Toga for confirmation, she giggled and grinned as she answered. "Yup, that sounds about right."

The detective nodded before turning his attention to me. "Name: Izuku Midoriya, Alias: Deku, Age: 16, Quirk: Unknown, Kill Count: 1658, Went Missing: 4 years ago." I shook my head before correcting him. "1664 actually." His eyes widened. "Would you mind telling me what your Quirk is?" He questioned. "I will not." I simply stated.

He made a note on what we all said before walking out of the room. Toga rested her head on my shoulder as we waited in silence for what felt like hours. In reality it was only a few minutes, we were just really bored. After a few minutes the door opened again and in walked All Might, Eraserhead, Naomasa and Nezu. I raised a brow, why would Nezu be here?

"Hello young villains." Nezu spoke. "The police were originally going to put you all in jail however due to your young age you all qualify for the UA rehabilitation programme. Isn't that exciting?" He smiled while we all groaned. "I'd prefer jail." Dabi said and Toga and I nodded in agreement. Nezu just laughed and said "You don't get a say in the matter. You will all join class 1-A on Monday." We groaned again. Eraserhead stepped forward before speaking.

"Since you three will be joining my class, there are some things that you should know. 1.) You will address me as Mr Aizawa. 2.) No killing or harming students. 3.) You will behave while at UA or there will be serious consequences." He looked down upon us before Toga burst out laughing. "This is going to be fun. Don't you think?" Dabi just sighed while hitting his head on the table. Toga pouted and turned to look at me "What do you think baby?" I just shrugged.

Aizawa raised a brow and smirked. "Baby? Looks like we've got some love birds." He teased. I glared at him as my face turned bright red. Not from anger but from blushing. Toga blushed as well but she broke into another laughing fit. They uncuffed us for the table and put on Quirk restraining bracelets. Completely useless to me but they don't need to know that.

We were led outside and into a car, we all sat in the back, Toga sat in the middle as she held my hand. Eraserhead and Nezu sat in the front was they drove us to our hell that most people know of as UA. Dabi and I just starred out of the window while Toga started talking about what highschool is going to be like. We were all homeschooled by Mamagiri so we honestly don't know. I looked up into the mirror to see Nezu smirking, he's probably just amused at Toga's enthusiasm.

When we arrived at UA we were led to the dorm by Aizawa. We all got into the elevator to the fourth floor. "This entire floor is yours. You're not permitted to go on other students floors without permission and their not allowed to come up here without permission either. We each claimed a room as our own. Mine being right at the end of the hall and Toga's being next to mine. Dabi's was opposite my room, on the other side of the hall.

"On this floor you have your own showers, kitchen and living space. Now all of you give me a list of things you want to decorate your dorm rooms with. Also with clothes and other accessories you want. I cannot buy you weapons so don't even try to ask." We simple nodded as we wrote down our lists.

Dabi: Black, White, Purple, Light Blue and Dark Blue Paint, Galaxy Thened Bedsheets, Black Ripped Jeans, Black Fingerless Gloved, Black Combat Boots, Black Converse, White Short Sleeve Shirt, White Long Sleeve Shirt and Black Leather Jacket.

Toga: Black, Light Pink, Dark Pink, Red and White Paint, Pink Heart or Flower Bedsheets, Black Fingerless Gloves, Skeleton Thigh High Socks, Chokers, Crop Tops, Mini Skirts, Booty Shorts, Black Boots, Red and Black Lingerie.

Deku: Black, Red, Light Green, Dark Green and White Paint, Forest Bedsheets, Black Ripped Jeans, White Long Sleeve Button Up Shirts, White 3/4 Length Sleeve Shirts, Black Suit Vest, Black Tie, Red Tie, Red and Black Shoes, A Box Of Condoms and One Black Thong.

The three gave their lists to Aizawa, his eyes widened when he was the lists. I'm guessing he more shocked about what Toga and I put. We smirked as he awkwardly left to go and buy the things on the lists.