~Chapter 1~

Normal isn't a good lifestyle too keep up with. I've moved around 4 times in my life but they were when I was younger so I don't really remember them. But the last place I wound up in is Canada. 

          I went to school like a normal girl, but there was something always odd about some of the kids here, but I never really looked deeply into it. My best friend Vivian Marshell always had something off about her. I never really thought too much of it I just figured because she was a blonde. "May!" I heard her yell then collide into me. I giggled a little "Yes Viv?" "There's a party tonight wanna come?" I raised my eyebrows at her "We have exams coming up soon, you know how I feel about parties" she looked away for a second and for a moment it seemed like the whole world paused, I looked over my shoulder and seen Jensen and Nelly Harding and Cooper Allen walking in the halls. 

           When i was in 9th grade Jensen and I was really close, so close that we could share every secret we had with each other. Come 10th grade and he and his sister Nelly disappeared for a few trimesters. I was so confused about why he would just disappear and I never understood why. 

          When he walked passed Viv and me, then he looked at me. like there was this soul connection that just collided us together. something magical yet elegant. "May.....your drilling" Viv said catching me off guard. Jensen was a very attractive person his whole family was and it amazes me. "what oh-" I said wiping my face "I guess they are ready for senior year huh?" Viv asked closing her locker "Yea..." My thoughts consumed me. Questions filled my head on how and why I felt that dramatic pulse like he was almost claiming me? 

          "So? How about the party?" Viv said, "It's our last year as a student. enjoy this time. HAVE FUN!" I looked at her with a blank face. "I'm not doing ANY drugs....understand?" Vivian giggled "Perfect let's go shopping!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo~

So if you have read this and have any input or what should happen next please let me know and i will be sure to include you in the next chapter. sorry this one is short but I need to brainstorm

Thx <3