22. The Truth

*Jaemin's P.O.V*

I turned on the bath, I told him to sit and take as much time as he needs, I went downstairs and went to get some of his favourite foods, I put on moomin since I remember he love it, I brought his favourite Moomin plushie and sat it on the bed, I put some clothes in the dryer for five minutes so when he got he would have warm clothes.

When he got out I gave him his clothes, I changed myself, I wore some of the baggy clothes that were in his closet which fit me pretty well, I waited for him to finish, I locked the door so no one could come in {By no one I mean Renjun's father} and I layed down with him in the bed.

He put his head on my chest and whispered "I love you" And put a chocolate block in his mouth 

I smiled and whispered back "Love you too my little baby" he smiled and ate some more chocolate.

Soon he fell asleep I turned the Tv off and fell asleep not long after, I didn't sleep well, the thought of Renjun's bruised and cut face still haunts me. I decided I should go see Renjun's mum and find out the whole story, and if Renjun's father was always like that.

When I woke up in the morning it was 10am and Renjun was still asleep, he looked so peaceful, I admired his cute little face, he was pouting and I think I died from cuteness. It was a few minutes until he woke up, he looked a little startled when he opened his eyes but then saw me and smiled cutely.

"Good morning my cute little baby how did you sleep" He blushed, everytime I complimented him he blushed profusly. 

"I slept really well but you probably slept horribly because I was lying on you I'm sorry" I chuckled, I shook my head

"I slept fine baby but I promised my mum I would be home by mid-day so let's get up and hang out" He nodded and sat up, I hated lying to him, my mum didn't care what time I got home as long I came home in one piece. I needed to talk to this woman, and I need to find a way to get Renjun out of this house

"How about I call Jeno and ask him to come here when I leave so your not alone" He nodded, I got up and picked him up bridal style and carried him downstairs. I made some breakfast for us while he sat on the counter and talked to me.  

We sat down at the table together, somebody walked in, it was the maid, I still didn't know her name. "Hi noona how did you sleep" She smiled at him 

"I slept fine Renjun but where did you get those bruises" He smiled sadly and told her the story, by the end she was fuming

"How dare he do that I'll kill him" Renjun giggled and told her it's fine, I still don't know her name, I'll have to ask Renjun later. I asked if she wanted to eat with us but she said she already ate and had some cleaning to do.

"Renjun I still don't know her name what is it" he laughed at me

"Her name is Jia" I nodded

"You should eat baby your food might get cold" He smiled at me and ate. When we finished eating I went and washed to dishes, cause mama ain't raised no deadbeat bitch.

"What do you want to do now we have an hour together" He thought for a bit and then smiled creepily.

"Get you car keys cause were going somewhere" He started running

"Junnie were in sweatpants and hoodies where are we going" He kept running to the car.

He was waiting right in front of the door because I hadn't unlocked it yet "Can you unlock it please"

"Not until you tell me where we are going" He pouted

"Fine we're going to the corner store that has plushies" I laughed and unlocked the car, I guess I'm buying him more plushies