Saved by the stranger- ch. twenty

Hello guys! Let me say first that I hope everyone is having an amazing Easter! I hope you all have a great day! Also just a heads up, this chapter will be a bit (meaning a lot) longer then the others. Also please don't hate me or kill me!

Natsu's pov:
I was woken up by a banging on my door. I looked around, but it was still dark. I sat up only to be met with a painful ringing in both of my ears. I quickly take both of my hands and cover them. It was weird though. I still heard the banging noise on my door as if it was louder then a dragon's cry. I stood up and started to run to my door to get it to stop.

Once I get to the door I swing it open. The banging stopped, but at that moment.. I wish I never opened the door at all. My mother and father.. they're laying on the ground, not breathing, not moving. I looked up and saw Lucy. She was covered in blood. She was sat on the ground and her back against the wall in front of me. She held her mouth with both hands. She was crying and screaming in fear. She looked up at me. Like I was really there.

Out of nowhere she snapped her head to the left and saw her father. He walked up to her and grabbed her by the chin to look at him. "You never tell anyone what you saw. Or it's your head!" He boomed. She flinched and tried to get out of his grasp. I growled as punched her in the stomach. Lucy passed out from the pain and Jude threw the knife down. He picked her up and threw her on his shoulder as carried her away. I couldn't let him take her though. So I ran after them. At one point I lost them until "NATSU~"

I sat up at fast as possible, breathing heavily. "Lucy..." I looked around and there was light outside.

Lucy's pov:
I move in my bed a little, but soon enough sit up. I rub my eyes as the sun hits my face. I yawn and stretch. I sit in bed for a second, looking around. I sigh and stand up. I walk into my bathroom and begin to brush my teeth. Keely and Hadly storm into my room. "I'm in here guys!"

They peep into the bathroom and smile. "Good morning Lucy~" I spit out my toothpaste and smile back. "Morning!" I continue to brush my teeth as they run to my closet to pick something out for today.

I finally get done brushing my teeth. I spit the last bit of toothpaste out of my mouth and rinse out my mouth with water. I put my toothbrush in the cup and walk out and to my closet. I stand in the doorway with my arms crossed and leaning on the doorframe. "So? You guys got any good ideas?" They both looked at me and smiled. "Oh boy, do we!" I laugh and was about to walk over to my bed until Keely stopped me.

"Hey Lucy, can you do me a favor and go wake Natsu up?" I look at her and nod. "Of course" I smile and walk out my room and straight to Natsu's. For some odd reason a got this strange not in my stomach. I looked straight ahead and saw Natsu's door in front of me. I quickly open it only to see Natsu on his bed, squirming around and crying. "He's having a nightmare?"

I quickly ran to him and began to lightly shake him. "Natsu?" I speak softly, but he doesn't really respond. I shake him again, but a bit rougher. "Natsu?!" I raise my voice a little. Still no real answer. I began to feel sick to my stomach and worry even more. I then shook up harder and yelled. "NATSU~!" His eyes shot open as he sat up quickly. He was breathing heavily, but what shocked me the most is when he said my name. "Lucy..." he looked around, very taken aback. "Natsu?" I say softly and put my hand on his. "Are you alr-" before I could finish, Natsu pulled me onto his bed and hugged me tightly.

I was very shocked at this action, but soon relaxed. I played with his hair a bit and brushed my fingers through it. "Natsu.. what where you dreaming about?" I asked calmly. He shook his head and I nodded. "Ok, it's ok. You don't have to tell me." He began to sob and hold me tighter. "Please... promise you'll never leave my side!" I smiled. "I promise, Natsu. I promise I'll never leave your side."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔖𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 {ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 𝔅𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔒𝔫𝔢 🎉