That Night...

~Menay's POV~

I couldn't sleep. I was staying the night at my best fiend, Ciel's house. The reason i can't sleep... today I realized that i'm in LOVE with Ciel. I was brought out of my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door, i raised my head to see Sebastian standing in the door way. "Lady Menay, the young master wishes to see you." "Alright, lead the way Sebastian." "This way m'lady."

~Ciel's POV~

Sebastian lightly knocked on my bedroom door before entering with Menay behind him. "Thank you, Sebastian you are dismissed." "Yes, young master." And with that Sebastian left closing the door on his way out. "Menay lock the door then come sit next to me." i said while patting the spot next to me on the bed. Menay did as she was told. I took a deep breath then put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"C-ciel what are yo.." before she could finish her sentence i kissed her, she automatically kissed back. Within 3 minutes we were both naked and i was straddling Menay. She had a look in her eyes that i have never seen... lust. I couldn't wait any longer i plunged my length into her. Menay screamed in pain. I waited till she gave me the O.K to move. Once she did I wasted no time. I started to trust in and out of her wet pussy. "C-ciel... faster...h-harder." I gladly did as I was told. Making her moan my name. We both hit our climaxes at the same time. "Menay I love you." "I love you to Ciel." -Moment Of Silence- "Ciel?" "Yes my dear Menay?" "What if Lizzy finds out?" "Well then I will just marry you :) if not then I will cheat on her with you."

~3rd Person POV~

Things went on like this for 3 months, till on day Lizzy caught Menay and Ciel having sex in his study. Menay and Ciel got married after he became a demon and was able to make you into a demon as well. They never had kids no matter how hard they tried and trust me they tried A LOT!!